Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Harvey Dent?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved the food fight between Bruce and Selina. It was nice to see young Bruce learning to have fun as he's so focused on finding out about his parents usually. I know Selina's supposed to be street-wise, but now I'm even more intrigued by her back-story and the lie she tells Bruce about her mom. As for the discussion about how to deal with Gotham's streets, I do think Bruce will take her words to heart.

I liked that even Alfred eventually realised the good Selina could do for Bruce, even if he still doesn't trust her. I have to say though, that I'm really loving Sean Pertwee in the role.

As for the other female characters, I'm a bit iffy. Barbara doesn't seem as well-written as the rest. I mean, what is her real purpose, other than that she's supposed to be Jim Gordon's future wife? Please tell me the writers are going somewhere with this, other than paying her lip-service?

I haven't seen Jada in a lot of things but her character is really beginning to grate on me. I'm not sure if it's Jada's acting or the character, but it just doesn't seem to be working.

I enjoyed the parts with Harvey Dent. A good interpretation of the character, I thought.

Marks: 8 out of 10.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎