Collapse
No announcement yet.

Series 9 News

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s official: Jenna Coleman is upgrading from Companion to Queen of England.
    Days after new reports surfaced that she was leaving Doctor Who, the actress announced to BBC Radio on Friday morning, “I have left the TARDIS…. I’ve filmed my last scenes.”

Beyond describing her exit from the series she has called home since 2012 as “emotional,” Coleman was mum about the circumstances of Clara’s good-bye.

We’re not going to give any details but it will happen at some point this season,” she said. A year-and-a-half ago, she and Doctor Who scribe Steven Moffat “worked out a really good story arc, so hopefully people will love it.

Comment

Yeah i didnt want to say anything because it wasnt confirmed yet. Unfortunately i heard the other day its confirmed and that E was talking about her leaving too.

Btw now there r rumors we wont see the sonic screwdriver. I guess someone got ahold of an interview with Peter Capaldi where he said he got rid of the screwdriver for sonic sunglasses.

U know why i dont believe the sonic screwdriver rumors? Because the money that thing makes as a toy, model and other merchandising items is huge.

If its gone its gonna be for an ep or two like what happened where it broke in Smith and Jones and The Eleventh Hour. Had it happened before? Yeah back when i think Peter Davison was The Doctor it broke and wasnt seen for awhile but that was before it was really being made into toys and stuff by companies and i seem to remember fans NOT being happy back then when it was done away with.

Ok now this is what makes me bang me head against the wall. People saw an interview where Capaldi is saying its not a lifelong job. Something about that it could happen sooner than later. So now people r going nuts saying this means hes leaving now.

Sigh.

Im gonna clear this one up. He never said he was leaving. He said it MAY b sooner than later.

Also im gonna clear this one up too. Peter Capaldi is NOT leaving at the end of season/series 9. Hes already been quoted as saying he wants to stay as long as possible. BBC even said they want him around for a long while because season/series 8 did better ratings than 7. So if u hear hes leaving calm down hes not leaving at the end of 9. I heard hes signed for 10 anyway so i dont want to hear hes leaving. Hes not.

These rumors always pop up when a new season/series comes around. Especially since the new eps begin tomorrow. There were rumors Matt was leaving at the end of his first season. Didnt happen. I think maybe people r worried we r gonna get a one season Doctor after Eccleston left at the end of his season.

Also does anyone know WHY BBC America isnt showing Christopher Eccleston eps as part of Takeover Week? Did they think maybe it would confuse people or something? Theyre on Netflix and stuff but still i would love to see his episodes. Im not the biggest fan of Chris and all but believe me im not his biggest hater either. Trust me I've met people who DESPISE the man. Some of the best eps were stuff like Dalek and The Parting Of The Ways. So i dont see why they cant be on the channel as part of Takeover Week u know what i mean?
      Last edited by Austin 3:16; 09-18-2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎