Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you want to happen later in the season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want to happen later in the season?

I want to see Ward stop trying to rejoin the team and at the same time I want him to completely destroy Skye emotionally and truly cement himself as a villain. I'd like to see him pull a Rowan Pope from Scandal where Skye is trying to play him(while S.H.I.E.L.D. agents get ready to kill him) and he makes a speech about how much Skye means to him and how every thing he had done up to that point had been for her. Then he drops the bomb that he was actually setting her up to be captured by Hydra.

And when he does he says "You know Skye I have tried to make an amends but you clearly don't care so I have decided to be the monster you and the others have deemed to label me. That is why from this moment we are done I gave you every piece of intel I could and how did you repay me? You sold me out to my brother who would have had me executed you could have shown me mercy and sent me to a super max for life but no you had to send me to my death sentence. So make no mistake we are done. Yes I promised to take you to you're father but it will be as a Hydra lab rat. As we speak the agents you have on stand by to take me out are being killed just as the man I gave you is no doubt breaking out of my old cell and just about to put a bullet in Coulson's head just as I promised him. If you thought it was rough before well it's about to worse."

That would be a good cliff hanger.

I think Ward needs to go further in the opposite way. I think he needs to be so obsessed with getting Skye back that eventually it drives him crazy...or more so delirious. I think that Fitz needs to tell Simmons that the loves her. But i don't really see them as the couple type so maybe they just stay friends? oh then i think Ward should die in a fight scene, but not by a gun or stab wound something far more creative like a pole through the head or being injected with explosive liquid! then plot twist it even further (I know this sounds crazy and totally unrealistic) but what if in some way Coulson and Skye were related? I have no clue what Skye's powers are but what if they some how helped to unlock that mystery? As it is i want to see drastic plot twists and just something that will change the way i see the agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Comment

Ward- needs to continue down the dark path he is on
      May- I would love to see more development on the mentor/ student thing her and Daisy got going.
      Fitz- needs a monkey
      Coulson- more Kree stuff
      Daisy- go by Daisy instead of Skye, and more inhuman stuff
      Simmons- I want to see her get more screen time, love her stint as a shield spy infiltrating hydra.

Comment

I am not too enthused about Skye going by Daisy. Daisy is the name that was given to her by her mass murderer father - why would she go by that name? Let Ward go by the name Daisy...

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
          I am not too enthused about Skye going by Daisy. Daisy is the name that was given to her by her mass murderer father - why would she go by that name? Let Ward go by the name Daisy...
          For all we know it was Skye's mom who named her Daisy. Secondly, Daisy was given to Skye as a name before her dad became a nut job. Thirdly being named after a flower is better then some weirdo hippy name.

Comment

Fitz already told Simmons that he loves her. That is why things are awkward between them. And we already know Skye's powers. She is Quake.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎