Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Fan Fiction" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I am so pleasantly surprised by what I just witnessed. Such a great episode. And I suppose with that ending I am on board with Chuck being God. I was very skeptical at first. I guess we'll see how it pans out.

Comment

Maybe we'll get our god story after all.

Comment

best line....

"who's that?"

"that's Adam, John winchesters other son. He's still stuck in the cage with lucifer."

Comment

yeah poor Adam lol

Comment

Really loved seeing Chuck again. The mention of Adam was also interesting. A lot of times when a dead character is mentioned, they end up surfacing in the next few episodes. Could be the same with Chuck.

I'm going on the theory that Chuck is God's scribe now, and has been from the start even if he perhaps didn't know it at the time. Metatron has been gone for eons, so God still would need to pull another out of the Secretary pool It would also reaffirm Kevin's status as a prophet. In Meta Fiction, Metatron was clearly doing the Chuck thing, writing stories. So this idea makes sense.

I still love how Supernatural pokes fun at itself and their meta episodes are the best out there, but this one was a bit flat for me. I could watch Changing Channels and the French Mistake a million times and still find it entertaining. This one I think might be watched maybe again, but I won't seek it out on my Netflix. Which is kind of depressing seeing it was the 200th episode. Maybe the 300th episode will have more zip for me

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie
              Really loved seeing Chuck again. The mention of Adam was also interesting. A lot of times when a dead character is mentioned, they end up surfacing in the next few episodes. Could be the same with Chuck.

I'm going on the theory that Chuck is God's scribe now, and has been from the start even if he perhaps didn't know it at the time. Metatron has been gone for eons, so God still would need to pull another out of the Secretary pool It would also reaffirm Kevin's status as a prophet. In Meta Fiction, Metatron was clearly doing the Chuck thing, writing stories. So this idea makes sense.

I still love how Supernatural pokes fun at itself and their meta episodes are the best out there, but this one was a bit flat for me. I could watch Changing Channels and the French Mistake a million times and still find it entertaining. This one I think might be watched maybe again, but I won't seek it out on my Netflix. Which is kind of depressing seeing it was the 200th episode. Maybe the 300th episode will have more zip for me
              Na he's god, the current writer even said that he loved that idea even so thats how its going to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
                I love the THEN moment with the title page of the script. Also loved the opening Supernatural montage.

Im special agent Smith. This is my partner special agent Smith lol!
                So they're using die hard style.

unexpected to see chuck didn't anticipate he was the person that was not fully shown until several seconds later.
                great to see they quoted the no chick flick moments then the jerk ***** what followed after that from the pilot episode.

it was great to see carry on my wayward son used in the musical. It should be the official musical theme. It was magnificent that they used every single supernatural intro they've used so far from all seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSheltie

You know what? I like this idea better than the God idea myself. I always kind of felt since Metatron was introduced they should somehow nail something out even if it's a line in passing about how Enoch was taken to heaven and became Metatron in the bible/lore. It would only make sense that Chuck, a prophet like Enoch ascended. It would definitely make more sense to me then God. I just have next to zero faith the current batch of writers have the forsight to make that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by taftvalue
                    anyone else actually liked their carry on my wayward son version lol? I thought it was great.
                    Loved it. It was fantastic!

Comment

Incredible episode. It will easily rank as one of my all time favorites. I almost fell off my couch when Chuck appeared right at the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎