"The Mask" Ratings

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Mask" Ratings

A 2.2 share and 6.30 million viewers.

I wonder if what's happening is just people getting behind on the swamp of shows. I know I'm actually a few episodes behind on Gotham and I dropped Sleepy Hollow despite loving it just because I couldn't keep up.

Comment

Possibly I know sometimes I have to drop certain shows because either I miss one episode and than procrastinate on when I get around to watching it. Sometimes I end up catching up and other times I just give up and stop watching.

Comment

What is the average episode rating so far?/

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
          I wonder if what's happening is just people getting behind on the swamp of shows. I know I'm actually a few episodes behind on Gotham and I dropped Sleepy Hollow despite loving it just because I couldn't keep up.
          I'm so happy I did let my hubby get the DVR! I would've did the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
            What's happening is that less people watch shows "live" these days. You DVR it, watch it online, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎