Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of A Fractured House?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of A Fractured House?

What did you think?
    10 - This House is now a home.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Leave it Fractured and set it on fire.
    0%

Hmmm... a slower paced episode than the previous ones... And it was better for that. I like the way the show is going. It feels more like a spy show every week. I wonder if Agent Walters was a reference to She-Hulk? Anyway, lots of character development and I finally feel that Hydra is a serious threat.

PS are they setting up Ward to be Sentry?
    Last edited by AgentHennie; 10-31-2014, 07:26 AM.

Comment

It was good love Bobbi.

Comment

Still going strong this season. Between Hunter, Mack, and Bobbi, they've made some great additions to the cast.

Why did they not sedate Ward?

Comment

Liked this episode very much, but what's new? As far as I am concerned, season 2 has been great so far.

As far as Ward goes, I think Coulson absolutely knew Ward would escape. Simmons stated early in the show that she watched Ward every day when he first got up. If you watch carefully you will see Ward doing whatever he does with his thumb (dislocates it?), so I am pretty sure Coulson knew handcuffs would not hold him. That works for me, because I found it a bit hard to believe that Coulson would give up Ward, although God knows Ward deserves everything he gets.

Comment

I thought this episode was good. Gave it a 7.

Bobbi back to blonde (well, dark blonde but I'll take it)! Yay!

Tim DeKay is always nice to see (funny how we see him here on SHIELD before the return of White Collar later in the week).

Ward and Skye's talk about family.

May's line "you know I don't like you, right?" It's obvious she hasn't forgotten that he shot her.

FitzSimmons sharing some arguing and angst. I get where Fitz is coming from but I also get where Simmons is coming from.

Coulson confronting Senator Ward. "I'm telling you I have your brother in my basement." Great line.

Both Wards saying the other lies. Honestly, I think Grant is telling the truth and Christian isn't but it could easily be that they are both lying.

Coulson and Ward finally having their confrontation. Nice.

Loved the girls kicking butt. Wait, is Hunter leaving? I have to admit, I would not be that unhappy. I feel we've focused way too much on him to the detriment of some older characters (like Tripp).

Jemma threatening Ward.

So Christian admitted his bro is Hydra and that he's going to back SHIELD? I'm sure he has an ulterior motive.

Ward escapes (totally saw that coming) and we get a guy with the symbols tattooed on him.

Originally posted by AgentHennie
            I wonder if Agent Walters was a reference to She-Hulk?

Comment

'A Fractured House' is a good episode. We see Ward's brother, and he's an important person in the United States government. SHIELD got Ward, until he managed to escape at the end of the episode. I can't wait to see more.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎