Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temper, Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by skully
      The fog in the crypt is an interesting touch.
      Yeah. Dramatic, I suppose, but where was that supposed to have come from?

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
        Yeah. Dramatic, I suppose, but where was that supposed to have come from?
        The smoke machine.

Comment

Good thing Lex didn't run into anyone on his way from the crypt to the groom's room - while he still had blood on his hands!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
            The smoke machine.
            The one that automatically comes on whenever someone is murdered?

Comment

The advice that aunt Nell is giving Lana is pretty what I'd expect from her. It would seem that Nell is the only one acting in character this ep.

Comment

"I'm not going to marry Lex" Dear Lana: you're pregnant. What are you two going to do about that, huh? "loose ends" Heh. Dr. Langston! "Lana's not here."

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
                  The one that automatically comes on whenever someone is murdered?
                  Exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
                    The advice that aunt Nell is giving Lana is pretty what I'd expect from her. It would seem that Nell is the only one acting in character this ep.
                    Good point! It is in character that she would be proud of Lana for landing a Luthor!

Does seem that a few lines here ended up on the cutting room floor... the conversation doesn't entirely make sense.

Comment

Is it harsh of me to whinge about the relevance of Aunt Nell's appearance, after essentially abandoning Lana in S2??

Comment

And Lana is whining about "the truth" even on her wedding day. [sigh]

Comment

By the way: What was Lana's actual goal?

Assume, Clark had just saved Chloe without having that argument. Then what? Lana would have seen Clark's abilities. So she had put that past her. And now?

Comment

Is it harsh of me to whinge about the relevance of Aunt Nell's appearance, after essentially abandoning Lana in S2??
                            Not at all! I would rather focus on Henry Small's absence - or the absence of any reference to him refusing to come!

Comment

There you go, MrsK, she locked the wine cellar door.

Those big baby deer eyes can express SOO much emotion.

Comment

Well, Nell did not abandon Lana, just because she moved to a different city. Parents sometimes do that. Lana was the one who immediately researched for child emancipation (Ryan).

Of course, it was also Lana who complained a few eps later (Visage) that Nell "left her".

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎