Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? Whats did you think of Riechenbach?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? Whats did you think of Riechenbach?

What did you think?
    10 - Ill Be Bach
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - I wont be Bach
    0%

I liked it better than last week's. So Dean is a demon after all? I liked how Sam used the holy water on him, so we can see that Dean is a demon. I wonder what Crowley meant when he said Dean needs to kill to keep the mark from turning him into a demon. Why does Sam keep letting Crowley go? He threatens to kill Crowley, yet he lets him live because he did a favor?

Comment

Okay, this episode was better than the premiere (hell, it should have been the premiere). Cole is interesting. When you think about it, the Winchesters have killed alot of loved ones over the career so it makes sense someone is out for revenge. I hope he sticks around and eventually becomes an ally. His determination is great, wanting to learn about demons and all.

And I'm still not sure how I feel about this Demon Dean thing anymore. I'm not understanding it. If the Mark needs to be "sated" so Dean doesn't become a [full] demon, then does that mean Cain wasn't a full demon or something? I think Soulless Sam was handled way better, but there's still time. I'm just getting a real Ghost Bobby vibe from all of this. Feels forced a little. Exactly WHY is Dean being a douche? Just cause he's a demon? Hell, Ruby seemed nicer than him (granted she was playing the boys but still)

Anyone got the promo for the next episode?

Comment

awesome episode..

Dean really is a demon

Kar I think what Crowley meant with full demon was becoming fully consumed and controlled by the mark. Dean IS a demon, as in not human anymore. But if he doesn't feed the mark he goes berserk or something. That's what I think at least.

also here's the promo:

Last edited by taftvalue; 10-15-2014, 11:31 AM.

Comment

The first two episodes could have easily been one episode. Lots of draggy parts. Hopefully the payoff next week is amazing. I just really hope they aren't going to make Metatron the big bad again...

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. I'm happy (and a bit surprised) at how much I'm liking Season 10 so far.

Okay, the flashback. Dean, in layers, wearing his leather jacket, with the old hair. And the piece de resistance--the amulet around his neck. I may have let out a happy sigh at that. SPN can sometimes muck up continuity but this time? They did good.

So Cole saw Dean after Dean killed his Dad. Makes me wonder what the Dad was? Dean just used a normal knife, looked like (to me anyway). Any guesses?

Cole's ex military? Huh.

Warrant's Cherry Pie, strippers and Dean kicking butt, as poor Sam gets beaten by Cole.

I wondered if Cole dropped the keys on purpose. Yep, he did.

Castiel's reaction to finding out Dean was a demon. I felt Misha played that a bit understated, which was a surprise for me. But then maybe it was too show that Cas is so beaten down he can't summon the energy for a big reaction?

Hannah thinks the boys are a bad influence on Cas. Heh.

Dean going black eyes multiple times in the ep.

Did anyone else notice Crowley's drink had a little red pitchfork in amongst the umbrellas? Nice detail!

Dean going to kill the girl but confronts the guy instead. "I know what an alibi is. I watch Franklin & Bask." (I do wonder why that show was used. There are a ton of cop shows they could have referenced, why that one?)

Wow, the guy cheated on her and doesn't think it's the same as when she cheated on him? (science?) I knew then that Dean was going to gank him. He did. And I knew that it would infuriate Crowley. It did.

The Blade seems to give Dean power even over Crowley. Interesting.

So Hannah went to make a deal with Metatron. That seems silly. Couldn't she just go and ask an angel to volunteer to give up their grace so Cas could live? I'm sure there would be some who would. Or why not gank one of the 'rebel' angels and give the grace from them to Cas (sure that's only temporary but still)? *shakes head*

Dean can play piano? I know Jensen can but I didn't know Dean could.

Sam vs. Dean, at last. I also figured that Cole would be busting in on their party. I am glad, however, that Sam was able to say "I don't care. Because you are my brother and I'm here to take you home." Every time he says something like that or won't give up on Dean, I feel a little bit of the Amelia thing get washed away.

Cole vs. Dean. That was a great fight! And Dean quoting Princess Bride? Loved it!

Dean letting Cole live, after showing him demon eyes.
            Sam nabs Dean and gives the Blade to Crowley. Huh.

Crowley actually seems to be missing Dean. Awww.

"It's just a car." Oooo, as Sam said, we know Dean's gone dark when he doesn't care about Baby! And Sam's expression at the end was a nice touch.

So yeah, really enjoyed it, though I'm not really digging the Cole storyline that much (but having him not know about the supernatural aspect was pretty good. Him now trying to find a way to kill demon!Dean? Interesting.). But overall, another solid entry in this season.

Comment

Much, much better episode than last week. Can't wait for the Sam v Dean showdown next week.

Comment

I really don't know which episode I enjoyed the most between this and the season premiere. I felt the premiere was a much more emotional episode while this carried more action.

Comment

Hi guys,

Literally just joined this community but I like it so far and really want to be a part of it.

I've been watching Supernatural since season 1 and love it. It's a really good character drama with Supernatural elements. I really enjoyed this particular episode but it's a shame Sam and Dean are back together so soon given the potential the Deanmon story has.

MOD EDIT I look forward to interacting with you all.
                  Last edited by Vergon6; 11-17-2014, 08:51 PM. Reason: Rule #1

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎