No announcement yet.

#6.2 "Yellow Ledbetter"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6.2 "Yellow Ledbetter"

Talk about the second episode of Season 6 here!

When Enzo was first introduced on the show, I didn't like him. Since then, I have grown to like him and think he is the best move the show has made in a few seasons. Enzo brings excitement and energy that recharges this show. Keep it, up!

This arc with Damon/Bonnie in where ever they are is the best one they have done since season 3. This show is moving back into the right direction.

And I agree with Enzo about Stefan. While I get Stefan's pain for losing Damon, he needs to get off his butt and keep trying. Giving up and being weak isn't a good look for him.

Finally, I was right about Tripp! I knew there was more about him than what we saw him doing last week.

Comment

I don't like Enzo cause he doesn't get it with everyone, it isn't his fault though.

Fell??? What happened to Meredith? TVD wiki says she is alive. [SPOILER]In I'll Remember, it is revealed that Meredith got married to a pediatrician and is now living in Alaska. http://vampirediaries.*****.com/wiki/Meredith_Fell[/SPOILER]

Tripp related?

Comment

I don't get why she hasn't appeared in more episode in Vampire Diaries. Unless the actress who played her got a more starring and well paid role elsewhere, then I get it by writing her off the show. But she was a pretty good character in VD which I kind of miss.

Comment

The Bonnie and Damon was so refreshing, funny, just amazing. I love it

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎