No announcement yet.

Who wrote the book?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wrote the book?

I watched last weeks season premiere again and when the Regina told mirror Sydney that together they were going to find who wrote the book and change the endings so the villains get the happy ending, I started wondering who wrote the book? I never thought of it before. My guess is that it's an unseen character, the greatest wizard of them all (no, not Harry Potter or Gandalf [emoji1]), Merlin!

The sorcerer Yen Sid.

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
      The sorcerer Yen Sid.
      I've never heard of him, I'll have to google him.

Comment

He's from Fantasia, the owner of the hat Mickey wore, the hat that appeared in the season premiere. Can't remember if he was named Yen Sid in the movie or if he was given that name later but to be captain obvious, Yen Sid is Disney spelled backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
          He's from Fantasia, the owner of the hat Mickey wore, the hat that appeared in the season premiere. Can't remember if he was named Yen Sid in the movie or if he was given that name later but to be captain obvious, Yen Sid is Disney spelled backwards.
          I hope they don't do that, that's going to far. The show will jump the shark if they go down this road.

Comment

I am not sure who wrote the book but I wouldn't be surprised if they have a connection to Snow White. During the first and second curse, the book magically appears only to Snow White.

Comment

Regina thinks the stories in the book are predestined to happen. Like the author controls who gets happy endings. Weren't some of the pages blank when Emma and Hook went back in time because the stories hadn't happened yet? I thought the stories in the book just told what happened, not what's going to happen.

Comment

Given the magical hat story line I think it's Merlin.

Comment

Well at least we now know. It wasn't Merlin like I though but Merlin will be involved.

Comment

We probably won't see the specific author who wrote that book but I bet they will end up just saying it was Walt Disney lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎