Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"White Out" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liana
    Well, she wasn't in another realm, right? After all, they didn't need magic portals to go from Arendelle to the Enchanted Forest. The only thing they needed was a boat. So, my guess is that Arendelle was either part of the lands brought to SB by the original curse, or part of the "buble" created by Cora.

Either way, they must have been frozen in time as well.

well seems like she was in the necklace. but i think the curse only went of the kingdom and not all over so dont think other places would have been affected yet agian who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
      anna is trapped in the necklace
      Poor Kristoff, then...

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        well seems like she was in the necklace. but i think the curse only went of the kingdom and not all over so dont think other places would have been affected yet agian who knows.
        Actually, this isn't true. Doctor Victor's land (which was tecnically another realm, since they needed portals to go there) was affected by the original curse as well. He even asked Regina why his brother's tomb wasn't in Storybroke. And King Midas kingdom was also affected, as well King George's.
        Last edited by liana; 10-05-2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

wait maybe not in the necklace. turns them to sheep which means shes gone hannibal lector on anna.

Comment

ok wrong agian.

Comment

So at some point Bo peep or maybe Rumple puts her in the necklace

Comment

Actually, this isn't true. Doctor Victor's land (which was tecnically another realm) was affected by the original curse as well. He even asked Regina why his brother's tomb wasn't in Storybroke.
                But wasnt he in the enchanted forrest at the time of the curse?

Comment

No love your dad

Comment

i am liking this frozen storyline so far.

Comment

But wasnt he in the enchanted forrest at the time of the curse?
                      I don't think he was, because if he was why would he ask Regina about his brother's grave and why it wasn't in Storybroke and Regina replied only the living came back with the curse. His brother's grave was in his land.

And let's not forget Snow's Kingdom wasn't the only one affected. Midas Kingdom was brought by the curse (hence Abigail and Frederick being there), Maurice's Kindgdon, King George's, as well as Cinderell's Kingdom. Aurora and Philip's were part of Cora's buble as well as other's...

I would say there's a very good chance Arendelle might have been affected as well...

I wonder if Wonderland wasn't affected too, consdering Will Scarlet was one of Robin's Merry Men, and yet he was still young in OUATIW.
                      Last edited by liana; 10-05-2014, 05:53 PM.

Comment

I don't think he was, because if he was why would he ask Regina about his brother's grave and why it wasn't in Storybroke and Regina replied only the living came back with the curse. His brother's grave was in his land.

And let's not forget Snow's Kingdom wasn't the only one affected. Midas Kingdom was brought by the curse (hence Abigail and Frederick being there), Maurice's Kindgdon, King George's, as well as Cinderell's Kingdom. Aurora and Philip's were part of Cora's buble as well as other's...

I would say there's a very good chance Arendelle might have been affected as well...
                        Ya i guess you could be right. Its confusing.

Comment

i am liking this frozen storyline so far.
                          Yeah even though its only been like a day in time wise.

Comment

Did Snow just say do you want milk from mamma mayor? lol

Comment

Lets guess who this wizard is...of course

Comment

Ain't that something 3yrs earlier Henry couldn't care less about Regina

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎