Hi all

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all

Hi folks

Been hooked on Arrow since the series pilot although it takes forever for me to get up to speed with the rest of you seeing I'm in Germany. We've just recently started season 2 on tv here. I'm an avid archer and fan of Robin Hood so Arrow fits right in, especially when you don't see many archers in modern crime fighting.

Welcome from and to Germany.

Comment

I've become set in my decision to drop Arrow from my TV schedule and while it was interesting and fun to discuss the show here I believe this is the time for me to say good-bye.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDevil
        I've become set in my decision to drop Arrow from my TV schedule and while it was interesting and fun to discuss the show here I believe this is the time for me to say good-bye.
        Well, DD, I will certainly miss your spirited discussions in Arrow; I have admired your perseverance and willingness not to just-throw-in-the-towel so quickly in debate, when there might still be hopes of communicating so that you and your fellow debate partner(s) can hopefully come to an understanding of the other's point of view. Not making such an effort and being willing to give up too early (my weakness) are often some of the dynamics that lead to so much physical conflict in the world.

I'm not going to watch S4 Arrow live either, but will probably read the boards. So sounds like I won't be reading posts from you, but maybe I'll see you over in Daredevil territory

Comment

Originally posted by Shelby Kent
          Well, DD, I will certainly miss your spirited discussions in Arrow; I have admired your perseverance and willingness not to just-throw-in-the-towel so quickly in debate, when there might still be hopes of communicating so that you and your fellow debate partner(s) can hopefully come to an understanding of the other's point of view. Not making such an effort and being willing to give up too early (my weakness) are often some of the dynamics that lead to so much physical conflict in the world.

I'm not going to watch S4 Arrow live either, but will probably read the boards. So sounds like I won't be reading posts from you, but maybe I'll see you over in Daredevil territory
          Thank you Shelby. I'll definately be over at Daredevil, sadly it's not nearly as active as things here but maybe I can help change that when I catch up on my reviews and start on the controversial Karen Page centric topics. My perseverance stems from knowing that I'm often misunderstood so I'll hang on to clarify and elaborate my stance as much as possible until I'm satisified that I've done my best to make myself clear. I feel that here I have little left to add to any debate that hasn't already been said and without new material to add to the discussion it's redundant and just beating a dead horse for me to continue.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎