No announcement yet.

Suicide Squad (2016)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn?

I have not seen her in anything. I know that everybody loves her, but that may be because of her sex appeal and not her acting ability. Quinn needs to be handled by a good actress.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
      Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn?

I have not seen her in anything. I know that everybody loves her, but that may be because of her sex appeal and not her acting ability. Quinn needs to be handled by a good actress.
      I haven't either but many say she was great in The Wolf of Wall Street. She was going to be in Ghost in the Shell live action adaptation but she dropped out of that to be in this movie.

Comment

Will Smith is playing Deadshot, Tom Hardy is Rick Flagg, Jared Leto is Joker, Margot Robbie is Harley Quinn, Jai Courtney is Captain Boomerang, and Cara Delevingne is Enchantress.

David Ayer is writing the script as well as directing.

Charles Roven and Richard Suckle are producing. Exec producing are Zack Snyder and Deborah Snyder, who are already shepherding many of the DC movies, as well as Colin Wilson and DC’s COO Geoff Johns.

Comment

It's official guys!
          Jared Leto, Will Smith, Tom Hardy, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney and Cara Delevingne will make up the all-star cast of Warner Bros.’ supervillain tentpole “Suicide Squad,” it was announced on Tuesday. Based on the DC comicbook, the story centers on the team of supervillains who are given a chance at redemption by the government. The catch: […]

"Jared Leto, Will Smith, Tom Hardy, Margot Robbie, Jai Courtney and Cara Delevingne will make up the all-star cast of Warner Bros.’ supervillain tentpole “Suicide Squad,” it was announced on Tuesday."
          Here’s the official cast/character list:
          Jared Leto – The Joker
          Will Smith – Deadshot
          Tom Hardy – Rick Flagg
          Margot Robbie – Harley Quinn
          Jai Courtney – Boomerang
          Cara Delevingne – Enchantress

"According to insiders, Jesse Eisenberg is also in talks to play Lex Luthor in the film, a role he will first play in “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” though the status of his deal is unknown."

"Warners still has the role of Amanda Waller, the character who oversees the team (similarly to Nick Fury in the Marvel universe), to cast before the film goes into production. The studio’s shortlist of actresses being eyed for the role includes Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer and Oprah Winfrey, whom sources say would be WB’s first choice for the part."

Comment

Will Smith - Love him, will watch him in anything. Not sure how he fits the Deadshot character in the slightest way, but I'll just have to overlook that, I guess.

Jared Leto - Everyone seems to love him. I'm game.

Margot Robbie - Seems to be the right combination of manic energy and bubbly.

Jai Courtney - Seriously, what does this guy have on every bigshot in Hollywood that he keeps getting these roles?

Cara Delevingne - Huh?

Tom Hardy - Solid actor, but dude was just Bane. I would not have gone back to that well.

Comment

Rumour: Oprah Winfrey for Amanda Waller.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                Rumour: Oprah Winfrey for Amanda Waller.
                She is one of three up for the role.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                  Will Smith - Love him, will watch him in anything. Not sure how he fits the Deadshot character in the slightest way, but I'll just have to overlook that, I guess.

Jai Courtney - Seriously, what does this guy have on every bigshot in Hollywood that he keeps getting these roles?

Cara Delevingne - Huh?

Tom Hardy - Solid actor, but dude was just Bane. I would not have gone back to that well.
                  ITA with everything you said.

Comment

Viola Davis for Amanda Waller...just watch How to Get Away with Murder

Comment

Boomerang might be one of the few not to make it.

Enchantress could possibly tie into Justice League Dark because if she dies in Suicide Squad the source of her powers (The Enchantress) inside her which is her evil side will be released and New 52 Justice League Dark formed so they can stop her when her alternate personality takes over.
                      Last edited by Halberdier17; 12-03-2014, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy

Cara Delevingne - Huh?

Will Smith - Kind of excited to see what he does with this.
                        Jared Leto - All I know is that the guy can completely become a character. With that character being the Joker, I'm kind of frightened lol
                        Margot Robbie - As a film fan, great casting. As a member of the male species, AMAZING casting!
                        Jai Courtney - Like many others, I don't understand his popularity with Hollywood.
                        Cara Delvingne - Don't really know her but I'm intrigued.
                        Tom Hardy - One of the most talented actors in the business right now imo so you can't go wrong there. I'm not bothered at all about him just being Bane because most ppl won't even recognize him. Those who might will be getting a totally different kind of performance from him.

Comment

Wanda Sykes for Amanda Waller! Make my dream a reality WB!

Comment

John Ostrander actually likes the cast of Suicide Squad. He would love to have a Stan Lee type cameo.

The only two people that aren't currently in the movie that he wants to see in the movie are Bronze Tiger and Nightshade.
                            Last edited by Halberdier17; 12-05-2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Latino Review is reporting that Viola Davis is playing Amanda Waller.

According to sources, the lovely Viola Davis (How To Get Away With Murder) has bagged the role of major DC Comics villain and Prison Warden Amanda Waller in David Ayer's upcoming Suicide Squad. In the comics, Amanda Waller is a former congressional aide and government agent often placed in charge of the Suicide Squad, a semi-secret government-run group of former supervillains working in return for amnesty.

Now, the key here is that the role is hers provided that the filmmakers can work out her TV schedule, which will be no small feat considering how big of a hit How To Get Away With Murder is. If it works out she will be joining Jared Leto as the Joker, Will Smith as Deadshot, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Tom Hardy as Rick Flag, Jai Courtney as Boomerang (or Captain Boomerang), and Cara Delevingne as Enchantress.

Comment

Harley Quinn

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎