No announcement yet.

Theory on Skye

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theory on Skye

So here is my theory on Skye I think she's a Skrull/Kree but I think that there are many others in the world like her to. I think they could be like sleepers mentally programmed to think they are human until the invasion begins and their true mental state emerges. However I don't know if that's the Kree or Skrulls M.O. though it does make sense since they would be sleeper agents that wouldn't even know they were sleeper agents to infiltrate important points of interest.

Hmmm - sounds possible. I believe Skye is at least partly Kree, due to her positive (and almost immediate) reaction to the blood from the the fallen Kree guy. And we know that Kyle M. is going to play her "father", but of course if he is a Skrull he could look anyway he wanted to look.

The "sleeper" theory is interesting, but with all due respect I have my doubts.

Comment

My guess is Skye is an Inhuman. They do have ties to the Kree. They can also turn into ''Monsters'' as well. Guess we'll just have to wait and see what she is but that's my guess for now.

Comment

I agree that Skye is either an Inhuman, part Inhuman, or in some other way related to the Kree. But I am starting to wonder if Skye will be any character that we know from the comics. Skye could be an original, and I personally think that would be really cool.

However...

If Skye is responsible for her father's apparent burn injuries, then I think that Skye is Abigail Brand. Check it out...

Comment

In last nights episode we saw Skye's father and he had no apparent injuries, so my Abigail Brand theory just lost a ton of steam.

Comment

In "Making Friends and Influencing..." we saw Skye being very concerned about her pulse rate. Is this a clue to her true nature?

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
              In "Making Friends and Influencing..." we saw Skye being very concerned about her pulse rate. Is this a clue to her true nature?
              I didn't really think about that scene that much but now that you mention it. It could be.

I think she's an original character personally, I'd be surprised if she wasn't.

Comment

I also posted the "pulse checking" bit in another thread, and someone suggested this is part of Skye's training with May - keep calm at all times, etc.. Apparently Skye has a real problem with keeping calm around Ward.

I agree, I think Skye is an AoS original character, but I still think she could end up being an Inhuman or some other kind of human/Kree hybrid.

Comment

I don't think she's Abigail or anyone from the comics. Remember, Joss Whedon said all the main characters were created for the show.

I posted a Skye/Raina theory at the end of last season, where I speculated that they both have been experimented on as babies and someone saved Skye from that group. I think Raina has pheremone powers, but the obelisk thing has thrown me off a little... I will be posting a new theory in the Spoilers/Speculation section that involves AOS, Age of Ultron, Cap 3 and Avengers 3 and beyond. That involves Skrulls or Inhumans, so keep an eye out for that.

Comment

I also believe Skye is a new character created for AoS. I believe the Doctor (Skye's father) is also a new character. Having now seen the Doctor and his "control issues", I have a new theory.

I believe Skye's mother was Kree and/or Inhuman, making Skye half Kree/Inhuman. I also believe the Doctor was human and is/was loaded up with Kree blood, possibly by Skye's mother when he was badly injured. But this has left the Doctor in a bad way with the aforementioned "control issues", and possibly in need of a transfusion of Kree blood. The only possible source of that blood, at this point, would be Skye.

So that's my new theory - until the next one comes along....

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎