Gotham Spoilers Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL. I don't think we've ever had a truly hideous Joker before. He looks scary, I give him that. And sheesh, how much make up did they plaster on Cameron's face? 10 pounds? Here's a video of the promo:

Last edited by costas22; 04-01-2019, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• Man...I hope this show gets a sequel show and it's batman proper but with these guys still playing the villains. Penguin and Riddler are just brilliant this series, and this interpretation of Joker is decent. They really have something here. If DC would let fox build off of this and get an actual Batman show out of this...I'd die a happy DC comics fan.

Comment

• Here is the synopsis for 5x12 has been released

"The series flash-forwards 10 years into the future, as Bruce is set to return to Gotham for the opening of the new Wayne Tower. A series of crimes leads Gordon to believe Penguin and The Riddler are up to their old tricks. However, when Bullock is framed for a murder, Gordon begins to piece together an even more sinister plot targeting the city, and a new figure emerges from the shadows to be the hero Gotham desperately needs in the all-new "The Beginning... " series finale episode of GOTHAM airing Thursday, April 25 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-510) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Detective Harvey Bullock, Morena Baccarin as Dr. Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/The Riddler, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox
        Guest Cast: Cameron Monaghan as Jeremiah Valeska, Richard Kind as Mayor Aubrey James, Francesa Root-Dodson as Ecco, JW Cortes as Detective Alvarez, Kelcy Griffin as Detective Harper, Jeté Laurence as Barbara Lee Gordon"

The weird thing is it has Camren Biconova listed as the future Catwoman when there are leaked pictures of the future Catwoman played by a different actress, Lilla Simmons online and my leaker source tells me Camren is not in the episode at all, not even doing the voice work for Selina. And I know my source is not lying just from the proof he's shown and how things has gone in the episodes is how he said they would, stuff that only he could know from an inside info.

So ether the back lash the leaked Selina did get is either they actually got Camren back with doing refilming since the leaks did get out so Selina not completely re-casted or it's the synopsis/Gotham people are lying trough their teeth on this one.
        Last edited by Haggard01; 04-04-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Maybe the episode will start out from the present and then flash forward in the middle? That way I can see Camren appearing during the present day scenes.

Either way, the episode sounds interesting! My only question mark is how believable David will be as a man in his late 20s. He's all grown up now, but he still looks and sounds like a guy who just turned 18.

Comment

• Oh and this just caught my eye:

Jeté Laurence as Barbara Lee Gordon
            Good grief.

Comment

• Originally posted by costas22
              Maybe the episode will start out from the present and then flash forward in the middle? That way I can see Camren appearing during the present day scenes.

Either way, the episode sounds interesting! My only question mark is how believable David will be as a man in his late 20s. He's all grown up now, but he still looks and sounds like a guy who just turned 18.
              Well from what my guy told me is Camren does not even appear in the present day scene.

Yep this episode does sound interesting. Yeah me to and I think they will be doing some voice work to him in special effects stuff.

Originally posted by costas22
              Oh and this just caught my eye:

Good grief.
              Well on the bright side it will be in a tribute of Lee gets killed off in 5x11 and on the less bright side Lee or somebody else chooses to add her own name to the baby's while she is still alive.

Comment

• Never mind I just saw a picture of what is like everybody at a ceremony deal for the GCPD members getting medals and such well in one of those photos for the audience Lee is there alongside Barbara, Riddler etc.

I had for a brief second maybe some hope they would finally kill Lee off but nah we can't do that.

Comment

• New trailer for 5x11 below

Enjoy and or some reason it just wouldn't let me post the video itself

Comment

• Thanks for sharing. Looks like Oswald will lose an eye.

Comment

• This isn't a spoiler but something I always wondered. Was Barbara's character supposed to get this big? What I mean was it something like Felicity in Arrow where the character was supposed to have a very limited role early on and then get bumped off the show....but blew up and got huge storylines because the showrunners loved the character so much? I don't hate Barbara's character but I never thought she would become this big on the show based off how she started out in season 1, lol

For sure, I never expected her to become huge in the Ra's Al Ghul storyline where I'm sure quite a few posters here rolled their eyes at, lol

Comment

• Comment

• A good trailer and has got me hyped up. And man so happy to see all these characters, in their final forums with Batman here.

There's just something so pleasing about hearing Penguin after 5 years say "I did not spend ten years in Blackgate to give my city to a man dressed like a bat." Along with having Jim, Harvey and the mayor talk about this guy going after the gangs, yeah that's Batman.

Nice bit for Alfred saying Bruce sending his regards since he's otherwise occupied, like classic bit right there to.

I even thought Lilli as Selina so far looks to be doing a okay job.

Can't wait for Thursday
                          Last edited by Haggard01; 04-22-2019, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• Man, Oswald really looks Penguin-y in the flash forwards!

The episode seems pretty good, although the premise of showing us what a world with Batman will be like in the very last episode is a bit cruel. After it ends, we will want to see more of it.

Love how Oswald and Jim are coming full circle.

Comment

• I saw the trailer and I thought something is off Camren has long hair and she spoke is something different about Camren's voice? I did not realize it wasn't her, at first, I didn't know they got a different actress for the Finale. I don't know much about Lili Simmons.

Honestly I have mixed feelings about this they picked an actress that looks very similar to Camren so good casting choice but Camren was there in the beginning She should be there in the end. As far as I know David is playing Bruce in the Fast forward so WHY?

I want Selina to see Batman and know know it is him. So I want David and Camren there.

Comment

• So in somewhat spoiler related news but Gotham season 5 on DVD/Bul-ray and Gotham complete series is getting pushed back from June 11th to now July 9th for some head scratching reason.

I'm annoyed at that move.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎