No announcement yet.

#4.4 The Apprentice

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #4.4 The Apprentice

maybe emma is the apprentice to regina or rumple when it comes to learning how to control her magic

I think this is the episode where Hook gets his hand back. There are some pics over the net of him with his hand, and interacting with Mr. Gold, which makes me believe he is the one who found out about the dagger, and is blackmailing Rumple.

To be fair, when I learned he would get his hand back, that he would be going back to some of his pirate's ways, and someone would be blackmailing Rumple, I immediately suspected it would be him.

As for the title, I've seen something about Emma meeting Elsa in this episode, and there has been some spoilers about them becoming friends and bonding over their magic, so, maybe Emma will become Elsa's apprentice.
    Last edited by liana; 08-26-2014, 07:06 AM.

Comment

We know that Henry will be working at the Pawn shop with Rumple. It would be interesting if he was the apprentice to Rumple. Imagine Regina and Emma facing their worst fears if Henry started to get pulled into the Dark side.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
        We know that Henry will be working at the Pawn shop with Rumple. It would be interesting if he was the apprentice to Rumple. Imagine Regina and Emma facing their worst fears if Henry started to get pulled into the Dark side.
        I am sure his other grandparents wouldn't be happy either!

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
          I don't think Rumple, himself, would allow that to happen. He loved his son too much to let his grandson to be pulled into the Darkness.

Comment

Regina used to be Rumple' s apprentice. Another flash back to that time maybe?

Comment

From KsiteTV:

“The Apprentice” – After Emma asks Hook out on a real first date, Hook visits Mr. Gold and asks for his hand to be reattached so that he can embrace her with both hands. But magic always comes with a price. Henry and Mary Margaret try to offer hope to Regina when she becomes frustrated over not being able to find a cure to save a frozen Marian, and Will Scarlet attempts to break into the Storybrooke library to find a special book. Meanwhile, back in the Fairy Tale Land that was, Rumplestiltskin is after a magical box that the Sorcerer’s apprentice is guarding, and he may use Elsa’s sister Anna to help him get it, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television

Comment

If I was a Captain Swain shipper, this clip would have me worried.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎