Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Chloe! Lex really hits home here

Comment

Originally posted by skully
      Apologies, folks. Got waylaid, and given I have missed the first 18 mins or so, and to leave in under 30 mins, I'll unfortunately have to skip this week completely.

I'm glad kG is OK. See you all next week.
      Sorry to hear that! See you next week, I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK
        Child Services guy is annoying. Just assumes from part of a conversation that Lois is not taking proper care of Maddie, then won't listen to her about the child in question.
        Well, she is the one with crazy stories about the girl being able to shatter glass.

Comment

Maddie's dad is creepy!

Comment

Yet another dead body at the Kent farm.

Comment

"Taking advantage of Lana when she's at her most vulnerable" Wow. I didn't know Lana was that weak. I mean, she knows Lex has secrets too and does questionable stuff, she isn't that naïve (she's mature enough) she's known Lex for a while. Really liked that Lois admits she was wrong about Maddie, she looks worried about the girl.

Comment

Tyler can control glass. Diamonds aren't glass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ankhara
                  "Taking advantage of Lana when she's at her most vulnerable" Wow. I didn't know Lana was that weak. I mean, she knows Lex has secrets too and does questionable stuff, she isn't that naïve (she's mature enough) she's known Lex for a while. Really liked that Lois admits she was wrong about Maddie, she looks worried about the girl.
                  Vulnerable after the break-up with Clark. Lana is vulnerable whenever the story requires it... And people often underestimate her, too - even Chloe.

I agree that it is good to see Lois admit that she was wrong about Maddie.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                    Tyler can control glass. Diamonds aren't glass.
                    Good point.

Comment

2nd generation meteor powers... disturbing idea, actually, given their usually unstable nature. Though I guess most meteor freaks don't live long enough to have kids...

Comment

Valuable, stolen diamonds, hidden in plain sight. Wonder how Tyler knew where the stained glass window ended up?

Comment

Lana is understandably upset with Chloe, but he would do well to heed Chloe's warning about Lex.

Comment

"Don't hurt yourself in the process" "I don't plan on being anybody's prey. We have nothing to worry about" Oh Lana... I like this scene with Clark and Lois. Whoa! That was...creepy! Aww, Maddie is really cute!

Comment

Nice scene between Clark and Lois, but Martha making Lois her chief-of-staff is a little out of the blue!

Comment

Wow, you just know something bad is coming when you see the cop wearing glasses! Yikes!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎