Clear All

Black Manta:

Comment

Here are some more images released:

http://ew.com/movies/aquaman-photos/#the-sunken-place

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hadn't realized how good the cast of this movie is.

Comment

Comment

Comment

With Aquaman breaking past the $1B threshhold and wading into TDK trilogy box office territory, it appears that DC is going to be less concerned about the shared cinematic universe thing now, and (thankfully) will concern themselves more with getting good directors that can make good, entertaining movies -- and less about trying to "be more like Marvel", whatever that allegedly means.

About the only issue I had with the film was its length, which really is a minor quibble. Overall, the film was great on most fronts.

When sone of the criticisms out there amounted to "too much water" -- I mean, really? The character is an aquatic superhero, on a planet that is 70% water. The world-building may seem drawn out to some, but it's a 'damned if you do/don't' issue. If Wan had scrimped on it, the critics would then say "not enough world-building".

TDK trilogy will always be important to me as a Batman fan, but it looks like DC is finally comfortable with moving beyond the Nolan/Snyder era.

Comment

I saw that movie. It was one of the best movie that Warners and DC ever made. I hope that the sequel is as good as the first movie.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎