No announcement yet.

DC Movie Slate

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this announcement.

They didn't talk about Sandman either but Joseph Gordon-Levitt talked about it during the promotion of Sin City 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
      I love this announcement.

They didn't talk about Sandman either but Joseph Gordon-Levitt talked about it during the promotion of Sin City 2.
      Could it be because its not part of the DCMU?

Comment

I guess this means I'l be going to the movies every weekend. That trumps my average about 2-3 a year

Comment

So, if you add up all the DC release, Disney/Marvel releases, Fox/Marvel releases, and potential Sony/Marvel releases... in the next 5 years, we're getting around 35 films.

Plus Agents of Shield, Peggy Carter, Arrow, The Flash, Constantine, Teen Titans, and Supergirl.

Holy saturated market, Batman!
          Last edited by Backward Galaxy; 10-16-2014, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by the toy maker
            Possible just like the head of New Line Cinema said Shazam may not be in the DC universe.

Comment

Which Green Lantern do you want to see?

I personally would like Kyle Rayner he is half Latino so they can add some diversity also he is an artist so his constructs would be more creative.

That is if they can only have one Green Lantern in the DC Movie Universe.

I would actually like to see all of the Earth Lanterns at some point in the DC Movie Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                Which Green Lantern do you want to see?

I personally would like Kyle Rayner he is half Latino so they can add some diversity also he is an artist so his constructs would be more creative.

That is if they can only have one Green Lantern in the DC Movie Universe.

I would actually like to see all of the Earth Lanterns at some point in the DC Movie Universe.
                It really depends, I would probably go for John Stewart. I could see it though with several Green Lanterns of Earth teaming up against Hal Jordon infected by parallax. At that point it would make more sense as a green lantern Corp film.

Comment

They could do a Green Lantern Corp movie and include all major Earth based Lanterns in it.

Comment

It seems they're going with the New 52 Justice League lineup, give or take a Shazam.

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                    So, if you add up all the DC release, Disney/Marvel releases, Fox/Marvel releases, and potential Sony/Marvel releases... in the next 5 years, we're getting around 35 films.

Plus Agents of Shield, Peggy Carter, Arrow, The Flash, Constantine, Teen Titans, and Supergirl.

Holy saturated market, Batman!
                    And the four or five Netflix Marvel series. It's really quite the spectacle to watch this studio war.

Comment

Originally posted by nate-dog1701d
                      And the four or five Netflix Marvel series. It's really quite the spectacle to watch this studio war.
                      So much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by the toy maker
                        It makes Sense Neil Gaiman posted on his tumblr that the reason it wasn't announced with the other DC titles is because it is a Vertigo title and that would be a different announcement.

Comment

EXCLUSIVE: James Wan has closed a big two-pronged deal with New Line Cinema. He will return to direct The Conjuring 2, with shooting to begin next summer. In addition, the hit-making Australian who had a major hand in launching the Saw and Insidious franchises and The Conjuring and most recently Annabelle, has made a first-look producing […]

James Wan will direct a DC movie possibly Shazam.

“James will make an important movie for New Line and Warner Bros or DC, and that is definitely part of the plan, and a reason for bringing him into the family. He’s the only overall director with a deal here, because we see him as a class of one.”

Comment

WB/DC wants to have a woman direct Wonder Woman.

Last edited by DA_Champion; 10-25-2014, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                              WB/DC wants to have a woman direct Wonder Woman.

http://badassdigest.com/2014/10/24/w...-wonder-woman/
                              I hope that they also have a woman write it.

Comment

I've been watching Breaking Bad lately, and all of the episodes directed by Michelle MacLaren are excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎