No announcement yet.

Roy Harper Arsenal costume

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Harper Arsenal costume

talk about his suit here......I think it better for a separate discussion from season 3 thread
    Attached Files
    Last edited by arrowSHIELDfan; 07-23-2014, 12:36 PM.

That's a great costume. Probably my favourite on the show. Roy looks very cool.

Comment

I think the costume is good.

I accidently posted this in the wrong thread.

Comment

Looks good. Gives its own distinct feeling without looking like a red version of Ollie's costume. I like it!

I wonder though, he being called Arsenal…will he be using other weapons too? And if he does, wouldn't that be going up against Ollie's notion of not killing? Roy using a knife could raise the death toll.

Comment

Felicity had it fully custom made it. Thanks to her.
          Last edited by <3 Emily Bett Rickards; 07-24-2014, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Kewl.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              Looks good. Gives its own distinct feeling without looking like a red version of Ollie's costume. I like it!

I wonder though, he being called Arsenal…will he be using other weapons too? And if he does, wouldn't that be going up against Ollie's notion of not killing? Roy using a knife could raise the death toll.
              I don't think we will see him using other weapons, I think they have just went with that name to help establish Roy as his own character and not purely Olivers side kick and also the fact he can't really be called Red Arrow when Oliver isn't known as Green Arrow yet.

Comment

I hate that they are calling him Arsenal right now. He evolved into that character. We need to see Red Arrow. He clearly looks it. I want to see Roy dealing with drugs and how Ollie will react.

Comment

Originally posted by Liko
                  I hate that they are calling him Arsenal right now. He evolved into that character. We need to see Red Arrow. He clearly looks it. I want to see Roy dealing with drugs and how Ollie will react.
                  You understand he was Arsenal for DECADES before he was called Red Arrow right?

Comment

I like the new costume for Roy "Arsenal" Harper. I know that some fans have complained that the design or that it looks better than Oliver's but while Oliver's costume is used to honor Shado and her father, Roy's costume in a way honors Oliver, who saved him in many ways. We already have Sara wearing a costume as Canary, and it appears that Laurel will eventually take her place. I am looking forward what costume Thea gets once she joins her father against Team Arrow.

As for it looking like Red Arrow, the comic version of the costume(s) used by Roy under both Red Arrow and Arsenal are the same. I like the idea of giving Roy a codename that is uniquely his own. Despite being the first Speedy, the name rightfully belongs to Thea in this series, and Roy realistically cannot use the name "Red Arrow" until Oliver officially goes by "Green Arrow" as opposed to simply "Arrow".

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎