Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

season 3 episode 1 'The Calm' speculation!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• season 3 episode 1 'The Calm' speculation!!!

So a couple of days ago, GreenArrowTV posted a spoiler that the first episode of season 3 is called 'The Calm' (greenarrowtv season 3 episode 1 title spoiler link: http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-se...revealed/17953) and so i did some research... and i think that 'The Calm' refers to: 'A calm before a storm' as ' a calm before a storm' can be defined as a quiet period just before a period of great activity or excitement' so it could mean that after Oliver as the arrow defeats Slade and has a victory, everything becomes calm for him and Oliver can have a private life and ask out Felicity, but then villians come back and a great activity comes and Oliver realises that he must be the arrow and fight a villain that has resurfaced... (just like in the season 3 spoiler that GreenArrowTV posted today in this link: http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-se...n-a-date/17975).. i honestly think im correct in my speculation as to what season 3 episode 1 'The Calm' refers to but it would be awesome if other people commented their thoughts about my speculation PLZ !!

I think it going be a peaceful few month since Deathstroke defeat which is why it called "The Calm" .........and then a dangerous criminal returns to SC to cause chaos " will only be a short period because the action start again......hopefully episode 2 is After the storm or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by arrowSHIELDfan
      I think it going be a peaceful few month since Deathstroke defeat which is why it called "The Calm" .........and then a dangerous criminal returns to SC to cause chaos " will only be a short period because the action start again......hopefully episode 2 is After the storm or something like that
      yeah i was gonna say that also because that is what is spoiled in season 3, as Starling City becomes calm and Oliver decides to ask out Felicity on a date, but then a previous villain resurfaces and Oliver realises that he cannot have a private life, because he wants to be the arrow... so i think your right also

Comment

Originally posted by markom97
        yeah i was gonna say that also because that is what is spoiled in season 3, as Starling City becomes calm and Oliver decides to ask out Felicity on a date, but then a previous villain resurfaces and Oliver realises that he cannot have a private life, because he wants to be the arrow... so i think your right also
        I don't think it is a matter of Oliver wanting to be the Arrow. It is more to do with the fact that Oliver feels he has to be the Arrow for the sake of Starling City.

Comment

It'll probably be a real-time gap, much like when season two started and there will be a time of peace. The Arrow had basically just saved Starling City and he'll be proclaimed as a hero. I just hope it doesn't get to Ollie's head as that usually happens in comic book films as of late that they become bigheaded at times(Spider-Man 3, for example).

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
            It'll probably be a real-time gap, much like when season two started and there will be a time of peace. The Arrow had basically just saved Starling City and he'll be proclaimed as a hero. I just hope it doesn't get to Ollie's head as that usually happens in comic book films as of late that they become bigheaded at times(Spider-Man 3, for example).
            We are getting a comic book just like before Season 2 that will cover what happened between Season 2 and Season 3. Just like how last year we had the after math of the Undertaking in the comic that took place between Season 1 and Season 2.

Comment

I wasn't aware they covered the gap between S1's finale and S2's premiere in comic form. What happened? I ask because I've never even read the Arrow tie-in comics. I've enjoyed just what's been shown in the series that I never felt like tie-ins were necessary. I do think it's necessary now, though, because it seems like Lance will be up on his feet AND as Captain of the SCPD by the season premiere.

Comment

It refers to the utopian scenes we'll see before the Apokoliptan invasion is revealed.

Comment

A comic book tie is needed so it won't be waste time in the season 3 premiere to explain all the stuff that happen in that 5 month span and can focus on a new storyline

Comment

Well we don't have to have real exposition, though. Just a few lines here and there regarding Lance's health.

Comment

an actual brawl between Count Vertigo and the Arrow, if the character description for the former is correct (lol Seth)

Comment

Previous tie-in comic covered off-screen for season 1, but showed us the immediate aftermath of season 1, and the moment when Oliver leaves.

The gap this time is around 5 months, so my guess is that we get to see the happy more uplifting moments before episode 1 of season 3, where everything starts to fall apart again.

Comment

I was surfing the net looking for season 3 trailers and I found a trailer where Oliver asks Felicity out to dinner. If the writers go this way with Oliver and Felicity should they take things slowly or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by acer15
                            I was surfing the net looking for season 3 trailers and I found a trailer where Oliver asks Felicity out to dinner. If the writers go this way with Oliver and Felicity should they take things slowly or not ?
                            The writers are going that way from everything that has been revealed so far including an interview with Amell about Oliver's love interest this year.
                            As for how the writers take it, I think that depends on if they want it to be a constant relationship between those two or if they want to make it so Oliver ends up either alone or with someone other then Felicity. If they want it to be the final relationship for Oliver then it should be slow but if they are to break up then I expect them to take it rather fast.

The one thing I really hope is that they don't spend a lot of time on the relationship, make it a known thing and have the 2 of them show the way they feel for each other through their reactions when 1 of them is in danger but don't turn the show into some lovey dovey ********.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎