Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.1 "Non Est Asylum" (Constantine Pilot)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 hours 56 minutes

Comment

5 hours 24 minutes

Comment

5 Hours 22 Minutes...

I'll probably watch this sometime during the weekend

Comment

1 hour 5 minutes

Comment

No live chatting during this one? Anyway, let this be the episode thread, then!

Comment

It was sold the new scenes from the leaked pilot didn't change my opinion on the overall episode. Maybe the few criticisms is that it felt a little too rushed at certain points.

As for the Easter egg's there's Doctor Fate's helmet and Pandora's Box from the Dc universe. There's a few Hellblazer Easter eggs like Ravenscar asylum where we see John at the start.

Comment

I liked it I need to watch it again before I could get any specifics.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                  No live chatting during this one? Anyway, let this be the episode thread, then!
                  Ya a little late. if it was at 9 i would of been on but by 10 im usually ready to go to bed lol.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                    Ya a little late. if it was at 9 i would of been on but by 10 im usually ready to go to bed lol.
                    I was up but I bought a new game last night so I was playing it while I was watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Halberdier17
                      I was up but I bought a new game last night so I was playing it while I was watching it.
                      I still watched live but usually by 10 my computers off and lights are out.

Anyway looking forward to seeing what else this series brings. good start so far.

Comment

I had my Wii U gamepad in my room that is what I have been using to post. I have to stand against one wall because the console is two rooms over and it only has a 15 foot range.

Comment

I was really impressed. I like that this show has a supernatural/occult appeal and not science fiction like most DC based shows. Seeing Dr. Fate's helmet reminded me of Smallville.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode, I liked the original version but this one was better Demon Constantine was suitably creepy. Matt seems to really embody the character well even if he doesn't have a scouse accent but I don't think a full on scouse accent would have gone down well.

Loved some of the easter eggs like Pandora's box from The New 52, the Ibstick and obviously The Helmet of Fate. Looking forward to seeing more of the show. Shame it's on Amazon Instant Video here, was hoping for an actual TV channel to air it but at least it's being shown.
                            Last edited by Greeno27; 10-26-2014, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Constantine premiered with a 1.4 in the 18 - 49 demo and 4.30 million viewers.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎