Season 3 predicitons/speculation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 3 predicitons/speculation

Main villain:
    The way I see it (as most people seem to think) we have a few potential candidates.
    1 – League of Assassin’s.
    Personally I don’t see it being the LoA for the next season as Sara left on good terms with everyone and was happy to go back to them. On top of that, the fact that she was nothing more than a regular for this entire season makes it doubtful in my mind that they would decide to have them as the big bad without casting her full time already. Furthermore, as the flashbacks generally tie in with the current day in some way I don’t see how they could continue this current trend if they made them the villain. Now with all that being said, it’s certainly a possibility to see them throughout the next season as we know that Malcolm is a recurring star for the next season. Personally I hope they save the league for later season’s, potentially when Laurel is much closer to becoming the Canary herself (have Sara sacrifice herself for Laurel and that could then be the tipping point for her to take over the mantle).

2 – H.I.V.E.
    Obviously with Diggle’s connection to them, and the prominent position they play in the DC universe it’s certainly a large possibility that they would be around and it would be good to see some more background to Diggle’s character. It would most likely also mean that there would be much more Suicide Squad action, especially Deadshot and that would be great. Though with that being said, given Slade’s connection to H.I.V.E. throughout the comics I don’t want to see them bring them into the mix just yet as H.I.V.E. without Slade being around would seem odd in my mind and I don’t want another season based around Slade Vs. Oliver either. They could certainly be a good villain for seasons 4 or 5, as it would give Slade plenty of time to look back on everything he’s done and whether or not he was right in his actions and pushing him more towards the mercenary he’s supposed to be.

3 – A.R.G.U.S./Waller
    Given the way the finale ended, I think it’s fair to say that this is the most likely way for the next season to go as well will undoubtedly be seeing Oliver’s connection with Waller. How this would play out I’m rather unsure though as it will depend a lot on exactly what Oliver’s connection to Waller involved.

4 – Malcolm
    As much as I don’t want this to be the case, with Malcolm being around for the next season it can’t be ruled out 100% given the force that he is. Especially now that he has Thea on his side and most likely she is being trained by him to become another character. That character being either an evil Speedy (which I hope it isn’t) or Artemis. Either way, I expect Malcolm to play a major yet not obvious role throughout the first half of the season at least with the way he moves people around.

Characters:
    Oliver – I’m rather curious to see how he will change in the next season, as he seems to now have the mindset that he is a hero and not a vigilante so I’d think he would be going about things a different way. A lot of this will most likely be decided on the basis of who the main villain is for the next season, though I would very much like to see the Team Arrow go after people on the list again for the first few episodes. On top of that, how he is going to go about affording things should be rather interesting especially if he can’t get Queen Consolidated back. If he can’t get it back, I wouldn’t be surprised to see that he has numerous off-shore accounts that he set up over his 5 years that were/are mainly funded by Amanda as it’s the only possible explanation that I can think of in which he’s been able to afford everything in the Foundry. I’m also rather interested to see if his kid will be involved in the next season to any extent, as that’s certainly a week point that could be exploited by someone should he find out about it (Especially if Waller is the big bad, as she would most likely already know about his child).

Roy – I think the next season will be Roy’s break out season in a lot of ways but also put him to the test in new ways. Now that we know he has been given a mask, and that he is capable with a bow (which I’m not happy about as the last time we saw him with one he missed every target), not to have him around Oliver on missions would be a great injustice to the character. Now with that being said, I think he’s going to slowly get annoyed with Oliver as he will still be treated like a rookie which will eventually lead to him becoming Arsenal/Red Arrow. Also as I’m predicting that Thea will still be around in Starling next season that’s going to be a rather large thing he is going to need to deal with.

Thea – Other than her being trained by Malcolm, I’m rather unsure how her character is going to play out. I think the biggest question I have about it all is whether or not Malcolm is going to tell her that Oliver is the Arrow and that Roy is working with him. Personally, I hope that she isn’t told that as if she was I’d be expecting her to forgive Roy and Oliver for all of their secrets as they are secrets to protect the entire city. Though with that being said, I can easily see Malcolm telling her that while manipulating her into believing that those 2 are in the wrong for not telling her.

Diggle – I’m expecting to see much more character development for him throughout this next season given the fact that he is now going to be a father. With that I also think he’s going to be heavily involved amongst the Suicide Squad whenever they are around as I’m thinking that Lylla (not sure if I spelt that correctly) is going to be the ones in charge of them.

Felicity – She is the complete oddball for the next season to me. I have no idea how they can further take her character while linking it to Oliver. Emily does a great job with what she’s given, but a lot of it seems rather shallow and insignificant and I’d like to see her be a bit more involved in things though how that could be done eludes me.

Quentin – If they kill him off I will be extremely pissed off as he’s been one of my favourite characters from the very beginning and the way they have developed his character between last season and this season has been done so well to kill him off is just to much. I wouldn’t be surprised if we end up seeing him being promoted to the Chief of Police once he recovers from his injuries as he was the one to co-ordinate between the “Arrow” during the crisis and help save the city.\

Laurel – There’s a couple of things I don’t want to see from her. I don’t want her to all of a sudden attempt to become the Canary or to ask Oliver to train her, as that would seem far to rushed. I don’t want her to become a part of Team Arrow and be seen in the foundry, I think that should be kept as something that is rare and only required for major things (much like Diggle putting on the “Hood”). Other than that I’m predicting her to become the DA as a level of character development, such a thing would also help her to convince the people of Starling that the Arrow isn’t a bad thing for the city and he is trying to help that. Add that on top of Quentin being the chief of police and it would certainly help Oliver becoming a Hero, as well as adding to a lot more Arrow, Laurel, Quentin scenes which I think I’d find rather enjoyable to see how Laurel reacts. I also expect to see her attempt to do some of her own training (mostly off scene) in preparation of her becoming the Canary.

Guest Stars:
    Barry/Flash – I’m rather unsure how I’d feel about him appearing in Starling to help out Oliver. Arrow has done a good job at not having Meta-Humans in the show so far and given that Oliver is much more trained than Barry I think having him come to help him would be a step down for him. With that being said, should Barry be in the show I wouldn’t complain as I do love the Flash.

Oliver’s kid – I’d very much like to see this to be shown. It’s something that would leave a weak spot for Oliver to be tested against rather than rehashing any of the current characters as a weak spot and it would also be interesting to see how he decide to react to such news. On top of that the dynamic shift of everyone that he’s friends with would be interesting to see (particularly Felicity).

Main Villain

I personally think there is only one logical option here and that is the League of Assassins, we have had Nanda Parbat, Ra's al Ghul and the League as a whole hinted at since the show started and it would be an interesting challenge for the Arrow, I expect they will open up the season with Malcolm as the big bad and make it look like that is the case and then they will reveal the League of Assassins in the mid-Season finale either that or they twist the usual formula and have that happen later instead revealing Thea as a villain to Oliver in the mid-Season finale, at any rate I'm expecting Ra's al Ghul and the League to be our big bad this season.

Within the flashbacks I'm expecting this to be our season to explore the mystery of who hired Fyers, for this reason I am going to speculate that the big bad of the flashbacks to be HIVE, this would be cool as it would allow us to explore the conflict between ARGUS and HIVE, explains why Oliver is in Hong Kong, finally reveals the role of the woman with the red shoes and helps tie in with the present, building up to the eventual Season 4.

Characters

Oliver: In the present time he will be taking on the role of Arrow in a much more heroic manner, with the death of the mayor, the Chief of Police, the District Attorney and a good portion of the SCPD, the city has been dropped back into a world of crime and the people are looking now to the Arrow as well as the SCPD to fix things (the two now working hand in hand much more than they had been)

Laurel: Working for the District Attorney's Office she will be Arrow's contact in the DA's office in a similar way to how Quentin is his contact in the SCPD. Possibly even become District Attorney herself, Laurel will play a major role in this season in the fight with the League of Assassins as she will be the one trying to keep Sara good, this sisterly love is something I think will be explored further this season and I think we will also see Laurel getting some training further down the track.

Diggle: With a little Diggle on the way, this season will have Diggle taking on a much more central role, he will be spending more time in the company of Lyla and ARGUS and will spend much more time in association with ARGUS and the Suicide Squad, theres also a chance we will see the ramifications of his actions last season, after all he did unleash a pack of government held criminals and in Waller's words commit "treason" I think this is definitely going to be explored this season.

Felicity: We will see a lot more focus on Felicity this Season, with Sara gone and Oliver's admittance of his love for her (even though it was only an act for Slade's sake) I think we will see her and Oliver getting a lot more intimate and their relationship being explored much more deeply, she will develop other friendships along the way, I'm expecting her to become the mid-point between Arrow and Flash bringing the two universes together on occasion and drifting between Starling and Central on occasion, we will also get to see her relationships with Sara/Laurel and Helena develop as we get closer to the Birds of Prey story-arc that can only be expected. Tech-wise I'm expecting a boon in Felicity's equipment, with a new base of operations and those hints of Felicity wanting ARGUS tech I'm expecting her to get a much more impressive set up this season.

Roy: This will be Speedy season for Roy, he had his moment in the sun as he went side by side with Team Arrow in the finale this season and that will have a pay-off next season as he dons his mask, takes up his red bow and becomes Speedy, I'm expecting his training to be done in the interim between Seasons 2 and 3 and that we will see him take on the Speedy guise a few episodes into the season, I also think he will spend a lot of time in the new Arrow base and the writers will try and fit him into Team Arrow more effectively than was done last Season. I also think we will get a lot of the Roy/Thea relationship this Season as the two are forced to clash, maybe they will even have some cool fight-scene against each other at some point?

Thea: Thea will be Malcolm's protege to begin with, she will be in training with him, she will be his apprentice and she will get a few solo-missions here and there to further his plans, she will not be completely Team Malcolm yet, and there will be occasions where she disagrees with his decisions but for the beginning she will be his main-agent, as the story begins to drift into League territory we will see Thea get into many dangerous situations and a few clashes with Team Arrow will be inevitable. We will particularly see the relationship between Roy and Thea explored as Roy dons the guise of Speedy whilst Thea becomes Artemis, the two will clash, will share moments and we will really begin to see the relationship between the two. I think at the moment that Malcolm will remain hidden in the shadows and will make Thea his public face, similar to how he used the Dark Archer.

Quentin: Still taking pain-killers and dealing with the trauma of his fight with the Mirakuru soldiers, Quentin will have rose in the SCPD ranks somewhat and will be a much more significant player in the overall game, now acting as liaison between the SCPD and Arrow he will play both sides on different occassions and will be heavily involved in the clash with the League of Assassins, I doubt he will die at the moment given that he was not given an appropriate goodbye, but I do predict the events of Season 2 will have a lasting physical effect.

Malcolm: Plotting in the shadows, Malcolm will be building up to something major this season, he will not be the big bad, but he will be up there as a major threat to the Team, he will likely use Thea as his Dark Archer (not literally) and she will go out and perform any missions he himself can not risk doing, he will also be ready to face the League and his overall plan will actually fit around them. We will also see a few scenes where his relationship with Arrow, Thea and Ra's al Ghul will be explored.

Sara: Back in with the League of Assassins, the synopsis calls her one of Arrow's allies so I'm expecting her to occassionally pop up in Starling to help the Team, this will then pay off later on as part of a wider scheme by the League, I think this series will explore the turmoil in her character with great depth as well as the relationship with her and Nyssa. In fact, I am placing bets on her and Nyssa eventually turning on the League near the end of the Season, something that will lead to her death.

Sin: Less significant I know but I think Sin will have a major role, with Thea gone she will take on the role of Roy's best friend as well as Team Arrow's agent in the Glades, she will also be a major contributing factor that leads to the conversion of Sara onto the side of good, similar to how Roy will be with Thea. I also expect that she may eventually come under the care of Laurel who will be filling the boots of Sara in the sister role.

Locations

I actually think this season will spend a lot more time outside of Starling than the last two, we've already built up to this with the hints at Nanda Parbat, the trip to Russia, the Suicide Squad's mission in Markovia and the fact that flashback Oliver is in Hong Kong, so it seems only logical that the season takes the characters away from Starling. I expect time will be spent in Nanda Parbat as we explore the lore and politics of the League, as well as the obvious Hong Kong excursions of flashback Oliver and maybe even some other interesting locations such as Kahndaq, Bludhaven or even Gotham City!

Comment

I'm not versed enough in DC's rogue's gallery to predict the main villain, though it would be nice to have some expansion on the HIVE storyline.

Thea & Malcolm: I don't think Malcom will reveal to Thea that Oliver is the Arrow, however I do think this is the year Thea will find out. She'll also find out Malcolm knew all along and will get pissed at him too and break away from him. Will she enter the secret and lies club herself and not tell Oliver that Malcom is alive? Part of me wants to say no, but.... Well, Oliver can't find out too early, can he? Although they do like to burn through plot sometimes to the detriment of the story (yes I'm talking to you, season 2!)

I know some have speculated that Laurel will become DA, but I don't see that happening; while assistant DAs are hired the District Attorney is an elected position. Laurel has neither the experience under her belt nor the gravitas to run for DA.

Quentin may become chief of police by the end of season 3.

And as I've said elsewhere, Amanda will use Oliver and then dump him back on the island (in the flashbacks)

Comment

Originally posted by jringcold001
        Main Villain

I personally think there is only one logical option here and that is the League of Assassins, we have had Nanda Parbat, Ra's al Ghul and the League as a whole hinted at since the show started and it would be an interesting challenge for the Arrow, I expect they will open up the season with Malcolm as the big bad and make it look like that is the case and then they will reveal the League of Assassins in the mid-Season finale either that or they twist the usual formula and have that happen later instead revealing Thea as a villain to Oliver in the mid-Season finale, at any rate I'm expecting Ra's al Ghul and the League to be our big bad this season.

Within the flashbacks I'm expecting this to be our season to explore the mystery of who hired Fyers, for this reason I am going to speculate that the big bad of the flashbacks to be HIVE, this would be cool as it would allow us to explore the conflict between ARGUS and HIVE, explains why Oliver is in Hong Kong, finally reveals the role of the woman with the red shoes and helps tie in with the present, building up to the eventual Season 4.
        Most certainly a possibility, though my general gut goes against this. Probably because it's been so much over kill about the League in this season that I think we need a short break from it before it goes back there. Also with Malcolm in the mix, it would mean it's going to be a Team Arrow + Malcolm Vs. the League which isn't something I really like the sound of.

Characters
        Oliver: In the present time he will be taking on the role of Arrow in a much more heroic manner, with the death of the mayor, the Chief of Police, the District Attorney and a good portion of the SCPD, the city has been dropped back into a world of crime and the people are looking now to the Arrow as well as the SCPD to fix things (the two now working hand in hand much more than they had been)

Laurel: Working for the District Attorney's Office she will be Arrow's contact in the DA's office in a similar way to how Quentin is his contact in the SCPD. Possibly even become District Attorney herself, Laurel will play a major role in this season in the fight with the League of Assassins as she will be the one trying to keep Sara good, this sisterly love is something I think will be explored further this season and I think we will also see Laurel getting some training further down the track.

Diggle: With a little Diggle on the way, this season will have Diggle taking on a much more central role, he will be spending more time in the company of Lyla and ARGUS and will spend much more time in association with ARGUS and the Suicide Squad, theres also a chance we will see the ramifications of his actions last season, after all he did unleash a pack of government held criminals and in Waller's words commit "treason" I think this is definitely going to be explored this season.

Felicity: We will see a lot more focus on Felicity this Season, with Sara gone and Oliver's admittance of his love for her (even though it was only an act for Slade's sake) I think we will see her and Oliver getting a lot more intimate and their relationship being explored much more deeply, she will develop other friendships along the way, I'm expecting her to become the mid-point between Arrow and Flash bringing the two universes together on occasion and drifting between Starling and Central on occasion, we will also get to see her relationships with Sara/Laurel and Helena develop as we get closer to the Birds of Prey story-arc that can only be expected. Tech-wise I'm expecting a boon in Felicity's equipment, with a new base of operations and those hints of Felicity wanting ARGUS tech I'm expecting her to get a much more impressive set up this season.

Roy: This will be Speedy season for Roy, he had his moment in the sun as he went side by side with Team Arrow in the finale this season and that will have a pay-off next season as he dons his mask, takes up his red bow and becomes Speedy, I'm expecting his training to be done in the interim between Seasons 2 and 3 and that we will see him take on the Speedy guise a few episodes into the season, I also think he will spend a lot of time in the new Arrow base and the writers will try and fit him into Team Arrow more effectively than was done last Season. I also think we will get a lot of the Roy/Thea relationship this Season as the two are forced to clash, maybe they will even have some cool fight-scene against each other at some point?

Thea: Thea will be Malcolm's protege to begin with, she will be in training with him, she will be his apprentice and she will get a few solo-missions here and there to further his plans, she will not be completely Team Malcolm yet, and there will be occasions where she disagrees with his decisions but for the beginning she will be his main-agent, as the story begins to drift into League territory we will see Thea get into many dangerous situations and a few clashes with Team Arrow will be inevitable. We will particularly see the relationship between Roy and Thea explored as Roy dons the guise of Speedy whilst Thea becomes Artemis, the two will clash, will share moments and we will really begin to see the relationship between the two. I think at the moment that Malcolm will remain hidden in the shadows and will make Thea his public face, similar to how he used the Dark Archer.

Quentin: Still taking pain-killers and dealing with the trauma of his fight with the Mirakuru soldiers, Quentin will have rose in the SCPD ranks somewhat and will be a much more significant player in the overall game, now acting as liaison between the SCPD and Arrow he will play both sides on different occassions and will be heavily involved in the clash with the League of Assassins, I doubt he will die at the moment given that he was not given an appropriate goodbye, but I do predict the events of Season 2 will have a lasting physical effect.

Malcolm: Plotting in the shadows, Malcolm will be building up to something major this season, he will not be the big bad, but he will be up there as a major threat to the Team, he will likely use Thea as his Dark Archer (not literally) and she will go out and perform any missions he himself can not risk doing, he will also be ready to face the League and his overall plan will actually fit around them. We will also see a few scenes where his relationship with Arrow, Thea and Ra's al Ghul will be explored.

Sara: Back in with the League of Assassins, the synopsis calls her one of Arrow's allies so I'm expecting her to occassionally pop up in Starling to help the Team, this will then pay off later on as part of a wider scheme by the League, I think this series will explore the turmoil in her character with great depth as well as the relationship with her and Nyssa. In fact, I am placing bets on her and Nyssa eventually turning on the League near the end of the Season, something that will lead to her death.

Sin: Less significant I know but I think Sin will have a major role, with Thea gone she will take on the role of Roy's best friend as well as Team Arrow's agent in the Glades, she will also be a major contributing factor that leads to the conversion of Sara onto the side of good, similar to how Roy will be with Thea. I also expect that she may eventually come under the care of Laurel who will be filling the boots of Sara in the sister role.
        Oliver, Laurel, Diggle I agree with.
        As for Roy, it's been stated that he's on his way to becoming Arsenal so it wouldn't make any sense for him to don the name speedy and I think that was completely negated during the this season when he told Ollie not to call him that. With that being said I agree that he will be more involved in Team Arrow and there will be parts where he's confronted with Thea.

Quention I'll agree with the fact he won't die, but the rest of your speculation depends on the LoA being the main villain which I don't see happening.

Malcolm always has plans within plans, he's almost an evil Batman of the show. He comes out with counter measures for counter measures making him extremely hard to defeat.

Sara - I don't expect to see her again at all the next season. If they had plans for her I would've thought they would've made her more than just a guest start this entire season, and to have her come back after swearing her allegiance back to the league would make the league seem like a joke.

Sin - She has no part in the story now as far as I'm concerned. She was only around because of Sara, and Sara only found her because of the pilot that crashed on the island. I simply don't see what role she would play.

Comment

Here are mine :

Oliver : trying to get back Queen Consolidated, try to find out where Thea is (like Roy, probably), keep being a hero.

Laurel : Will start her training and she will put the fishnets (the final scene between Sara and Laurel is very explicit about Laurel's path and Katie Cassidy confirmed it at the Upfronts)). Will still be DA on day and vigilante on night. But I don't want Laurel to be trained by Oliver, I wanna see her training on her own. Will probably get the real Canary cry by going to Central city (I mean crossover!)

Sara : Link to know how she became the Canary and how Malcolm joined and upset the League Of Assassins.

Roy : Will face the consequences of his actions while he was under mirakuru (it was clearly announced by producers)

Slade : although he's been locked on Lian Yu, ARGUS will use him to stop the main villain this season, probably pairing with Deadshot.

Amanda Waller : we'll learn what happened in Hong Kong, how she knew about Slade being dead.

Diggle : Will deal with Deadshot and being daddy.

Thea : I don't know what to think and same for potential Malcolm ultimate goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo

Sara - I don't expect to see her again at all the next season. If they had plans for her I would've thought they would've made her more than just a guest start this entire season, and to have her come back after swearing her allegiance back to the league would make the league seem like a joke.

Sin - She has no part in the story now as far as I'm concerned. She was only around because of Sara, and Sara only found her because of the pilot that crashed on the island. I simply don't see what role she would play.
            Actually Sara is confirmed in the official Season 3 synopsis, so she is definitely going to be there and with her being there I'd also expect Sin to return at the very least making occasional cameos and such, similar to Walter in a way. I understand your point with the League though, having said that with Sara here it seems like the League is something that will happen and it would help to contrast the heroic character Arrow is now becoming, plus it would be an interesting change from the classic format of Seasons 1 and 2 to have two different threats at once.

Comment

Originally posted by Lipzo

Actually Sara is confirmed in the official Season 3 synopsis, so she is definitely going to be there and with her being there I'd also expect Sin to return at the very least making occasional cameos and such, similar to Walter in a way. I understand your point with the League though, having said that with Sara here it seems like the League is something that will happen and it would help to contrast the heroic character Arrow is now becoming, plus it would be an interesting change from the classic format of Seasons 1 and 2 to have two different threats at once.

Comment

I don't know about the main villains but for "guest" villains I can imagine that some Mirakuru guys are still out their. Maybe the first few episodes will deal with Oliver trying to get rid of them by taking their powers.

I can just see Oliver and Laurel getting closer this season only for both of them to find out that Oliver had a child when he was originally going out with Laurel. That would throw a spanner in the works but I don't want this to happen.

Also, seeing as Diggle is going to be a Father and possibly ARGUS takes on a bigger role, Lyla may be promoted to a main role. She does seem like quite a cool character. Would love it even more if Amanda was promoted to main cast especially as she is involved in the Island (shouldn't really say Island though) flashbacks.

Comment

Actually shes isn't confirmed in in the synopsis, it says "To do this, he creates the persona of the Arrow and allies himself with former military man John Diggle (David Ramsey), computer-science expert Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), street brawler Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) and international assassin Sara Lance (Caity Lotz), while keeping his secret from those closest to him"

it talks about Oliver and the people he has teamed up with, it doesnt confirm Caity Lotz, coming back.... this is pretty much the story "thus far"..

Anyways, Im excited for the 3rd season, I really want to see where they take Laurels character, I think this next season, will be her beginning to train, and become the black canary, I think this will eventually bring her and Oliver closer, but before that happens, I think that they the writers need to go ahead and resolve the "olicity" relationship.. let it have its try.. I'm a fan of Laurel/Oliver and think they are the end game, but I think they need to resolve the "olicity" relationship...

So maybe this season will be Laurel's growth into becoming the BC, and the resolve of the oliver/felcity relationship giving it a try, and oliver realizing-it is laurel... :-)...

Anyway the season goes im excited

Comment

Originally posted by Robson21
                    Actually shes isn't confirmed in in the synopsis, it says "To do this, he creates the persona of the Arrow and allies himself with former military man John Diggle (David Ramsey), computer-science expert Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards), street brawler Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) and international assassin Sara Lance (Caity Lotz), while keeping his secret from those closest to him"

it talks about Oliver and the people he has teamed up with, it doesnt confirm Caity Lotz, coming back.... this is pretty much the story "thus far"..

Anyways, Im excited for the 3rd season, I really want to see where they take Laurels character, I think this next season, will be her beginning to train, and become the black canary, I think this will eventually bring her and Oliver closer, but before that happens, I think that they the writers need to go ahead and resolve the "olicity" relationship.. let it have its try.. I'm a fan of Laurel/Oliver and think they are the end game, but I think they need to resolve the "olicity" relationship...

So maybe this season will be Laurel's growth into becoming the BC, and the resolve of the oliver/felcity relationship giving it a try, and oliver realizing-it is laurel... :-)...

Anyway the season goes im excited
                    Yeah but if it was just mentioning old allies and what has happened so far, why bother? This was the official synopsis for how the story will be in Season 3, so why bother talking about Sara if there not going to use her?

Comment

Yeah but if it was just mentioning old allies and what has happened so far, why bother? This was the official synopsis for how the story will be in Season 3, so why bother talking about Sara if there not going to use her?
                      To me is read as a cross between both what has already happened and what is going to happen. I don't see Sara being involved next season as if they had planned it out they would've signed her to be more than just a guest star for this entire season. On top of that with the way her character ended, willingly leaving Starling to go back to the League it would feel repetitive if she came back to Starling without the League's permission unless the League send her back which would mean they have to be the big bad for the next season which I don't see happening.

Comment

It doesnt mention Laurel or Det Lance.. so does that mean they arent in the season?.. no, its just telling you whats happened so far... its like a summary or season 1 & 2 remember that the writers have said that its a new chapter season 3, that the season 2 finale wrapped up the "chapter" of season one and two... anyways I dont see her returning :-)

Comment

I like to see the League of Assassins become the new JLA

Comment

Stephen Amell plays the title character in the CW's hit series Arrow, based on the famous DC Comics superhero, The Green Arrow. Known by day as Oliver Queen,...

Stephen Amell said at a convention that "If you love some of the villains that Batman has fought you will love Season 3."

I don't know who they could use. I was thinking Riddler because he is also a Green Arrow villain now but he is going to be in Gotham.
                            Last edited by Halberdier17; 06-13-2014, 07:14 PM. Reason: Added the link to the post.

Comment

Originally posted by acer15
                              I like to see the League of Assassins become the new JLA
                              WTF!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎