• Show
Clear All

• The Flash - Extended Trailer

Jesus.

Comment

The extended trailer looks awesome.

Comment

Awesome.

It's clear they threw a lot of money towards this, especially the VFX. I hope it's not just a pilot budget bump, and it maintains the same production value in normal episodes.

Comment

it looks awesome. cant wait for the premiere.

Comment

I feel like a kid right now!! That's so awesome! I can't wait for this. pretty awesome cameo of Oliver

Comment

Wow !! And see, the costume looks much better in this trailer.

Comment

That was AWESOME!!!

I loved Oliver coming in to inspire Barry to become a hero. And then giving Barry the idea for his name. It's going to be a great addition to this universe.

Comment

I loved the Ferris Air shout out this is the third Ferris Air reference that was mentioned between Arrow and The Flash.

Comment

So Flash's first "villain" is The Weather Wizard's brother. Interesting.

Comment

It almost looks like the pilot will be starting before his Arrow episodes with the accident happening before the first or second commercial break.

And they're introducing Weather Wizard right off the bat.

"Lightning gave me abs?"

Though watching it again, I'm disappointed they didn't go for the "faster than a speeding bullet" line.
                      Last edited by Starsaber; 05-15-2014, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Faster than a speeding bullet line belongs to top dog Barry but that line would've been cool if they used it.

Comment

That's Superman's line lol, and all we saw was a trailer so after Thawne said that he could have said it in reply anyways. We won't know until we see it forreal. They got the real Flash line in there though. "the fastest man alive".

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
                            Faster than a speeding bullet line belongs to top dog Barry but that line would've been cool if they used it.
                            Yeah, I know it wasn't said about him, but the first time it was used in Smallville was about Bart and the trailer line was close enough for me to think about it.

Comment

This extended trailer is WOAH!

Watched it over 3 or 4 times since its release!

The airport experiences reminded me a lot The Flash (90's) pilot with Tina and Barry. Same for steady cam via super speed!

And the reveal of John Wesley Shipp part on the show ! Awesome!

Visual effects are great and I love the cast!

I can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎