Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time Season Finale Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 months till we get to build a snowman.

Comment

• So Elsa has come to Storybrooke...oh great...more LET IT GO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        So Elsa has come to Storybrooke...oh great...more LET IT GO!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dekabreak1000
          its maid marian
          I thought she died of an illness shortly after childbirth and not from an execution. You would think Robin Hood would have come to her rescue if she was missing and find out the Evil Queen held her captive.

Comment

• That was an awesome finale.....but if next season is taken on frozen, I'm done.

Comment

• Originally posted by super_j_man
              That was an awesome finale.....but if next season is taken on frozen, I'm done.
              It's from the Snow Queen.

Originally posted by SteelyGal
              I thought she died of an illness shortly after childbirth and not from an execution. You would think Robin Hood would have come to her rescue if she was missing and find out the Evil Queen held her captive.
              She didn't die then, Robin stole a wand from Rumple but she later died, Robin never said how only it was his fault, now we know how.
              Last edited by lonewriter; 05-11-2014, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by super_j_man
                That was an awesome finale.....but if next season is taken on frozen, I'm done.
                Frozen made he character good. In relaity shes a villian so they are probably going with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  Frozen made he character good. In relaity shes a villian so they are probably going with that.
                  That was my thought. You can never take anyone's personality for granted in OUAT.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎