Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing happened yesterday, about this time. When I enter the boards, I can't see if there's been made any new posts, even if I click on the subforums, I don't see anything, until I've hit refresh and then I can see them. Anyone else having the same problem?

ive had that problem in the Other Show section. Id make a post and go back to the main subforum and it wouldnt be there then id refresh and its there.

Comment

Are you talking about the right hand sidebar? Or is there a "new posts" page or something that I don't see?

It might be a cache thing... in which case, I can talk to someone to fix it. We've been experimenting with Cloudflare to make the boards and everything else run faster, but if it slows things down, I want to try and get that fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
        Are you talking about the right hand sidebar? Or is there a "new posts" page or something that I don't see?

It might be a cache thing... in which case, I can talk to someone to fix it. We've been experimenting with Cloudflare to make the boards and everything else run faster, but if it slows things down, I want to try and get that fixed.

Its like if im posting this reply and you leave the this post to go back to the main page or the this subforum or something it doesnt show someone posted a new post but when you refresh the page it shows the new post is there. like when id reply or make a thread in the Other TV Show Forum and when im done id go back to that subforum or the main page forum it just shows the post of the person who posted before me but when i refresh the page then i see mine there.

Ya seems like a cache thing where it doesnt refresh the old version right away.

Comment

Its happening to me too. Which ever thread I post on, as soon as I leave the page its as if I hadn't posted anything until I refresh the page. I though that it may have been my history/cache so I cleared them but, still getting that glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Its happening to me too. Which ever thread I post on, as soon as I leave the page its as if I hadn't posted anything until I refresh the page. I though that it may have been my history/cache so I cleared them but, still getting that glitch.
            Me too cleared my cache same problem and this is the only site it's happening with. It's only been a recent thing though last two days with me.

Comment

I'll e-mail my tech guy about this ... might be a few days before anything is fixed though because of all the upfronts/season finale stuff, as it stands I'll have only 4.5 hours of sleep tonight

Comment

do not seem to have permission to reply to a post on arrow forums,. but my other post did show up on smallville forums? Arrow forums will not give me the reply to thread button, Was trying to add to the "are the writers serious" forum but cannot. Please advise . Thank You

Comment

I'm not sure what may have happened there... when did this happen? This morning?

Sometimes with new users posts won't immediately show up until they have 10 posts, but in this case, I don't even see evidence of this happening.

Is this still happening? If there's any way you could provide a screen shot that would be great, too.

Comment

Seems that each time i post i get a quick screen and something about a my post not being visible till a moderator review but im not sure as it quickly switches screens. This is the fourth time i have tried. From this attachment it says i cannot post but its says i may post on others. Thank you for taking the time to assist me.

Comment

In that last case, there were three words in the post that set off spam alerts (watch, sex, and sexual)... those alerts stop after so many posts, but it's still moderated for new posters. Welcome to the boards, hopefully you won't have trouble moving forward

One thing I should also remind though is to check out the Forum Rules - we kind of don't like it when people talk about other posters in posts, as it gets off topic, even if you're being nice

Comment

The cache thing seems to have been resolved. sorry it took so long.

Comment

Bump.

Looked to post to an existing thread (that was only started this month) only to find that every post from the last month or so is missing. My post count was something like 480 yesterday but is showing as below 450 right now. Glitch in the Matrix or has a whole load of stuff been deleted from across the forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Bally
                            Bump.

Looked to post to an existing thread (that was only started this month) only to find that every post from the last month or so is missing. My post count was something like 480 yesterday but is showing as below 450 right now. Glitch in the Matrix or has a whole load of stuff been deleted from across the forums?

Yeah it looks like all posts/threads created in the last month and 1/2 have been wiped out.

Comment

Can confirm. For example, Phoenix's new story http://www.ksitetv.com/forums/showth...he-Losers-Club is gone.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎