No announcement yet.

#5.21 "Promised Land"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.21 "Promised Land"

That was a surprisingly good episode after a very mediocre season. They have come up with a reasonable way to bring people back from the other side without needing to bring everyone back, and killing stefan off took a lot of balls and was unexpected.

Stefan dieing was a big shock to me, but knowing how things work, he will be brought back. The big question is how and at what price? There's always some big twist with these things. Perhaps, Stefan comes back as a human.

Also, remember in the last episode where both Stefan and Elena got captured? It went dark blue for Stefan in the last scene, like it went for Bonnie when Grams was talking to her from the Other Side. We never saw who Stefan saw there. Perhaps, that was Silas? Maybe, he and Stefan in that moment came up with a plan to bring down Markos and dieing, was step one. I just find it hard to believe that Stefan or Silas would go down quick in a fight against the Traveler hosted Tyler.

Comment

Pretty sure it seemed just like the travellers capturing stefan and him realising they are behind him

man, it sucks but I fully support the travellers here, they are the good guys, trying to restore order and end those murderous magic creations....

Comment

We all know Stefan isn't going to stay dead. He's one of the main 3. He'll be back.

Comment

Knowing he will be back didn't stop me from bawling like a baby when he died. He is my favorite character. My only hope is that he brings Kol and Lexi back with him.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎