Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Once Upon a Time" Officially Renewed For Season 4

Not a surprise, but good news anyway.

Comment

Cool. Now if only they would bring Jafar into OUAT.

Comment

glad it got renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
          Cool. Now if only they would bring Jafar into OUAT.
          hmm maybe. i know the knave is going to be around tho. wonder if they will be going to wonderland next season. although id like to see something we havent seen before. I wouldnt mind a Tron world. Or even a Kingdom Hearts world. I do think bringing in KH type people at some point would be good. like a heartless or fake ansem. after all hearts are a big focus of this series. would make sense for Emma to be a princess of power.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            hmm maybe. i know the knave is going to be around tho. wonder if they will be going to wonderland next season. although id like to see something we havent seen before. I wouldnt mind a Tron world. Or even a Kingdom Hearts world. I do think bringing in KH type people at some point would be good. like a heartless or fake ansem. after all hearts are a big focus of this series. would make sense for Emma to be a princess of power.
            You have to figure that if Will's role with concern to the main cast works out, that they're going to find a way to bring more of the Wonderland characters to the main series.

Would they change up the main cast to refresh the series? Meaning transition from the cast we know to new set of characters without "spinning off" the series again; kind of how they did Neverland and Oz within this season. Like i'd love to see Emma get trapped in another world where we meet new characters and solely focus on that story without interruption. I've jumped onto the boat of people getting annoyed that everyone is related to everyone else...I don't want to see another new character related to any one of the main cast.
            Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-09-2014, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
              You have to figure that if Will's role with concern to the main cast works out, that they're going to find a way to bring more of the Wonderland characters to the main series.

Would they change up the main cast to refresh the series? Meaning transition from the cast we know to new set of characters without "spinning off" the series again; kind of how the did Neverland and Oz within this season. I've jumped onto the boat of people getting annoyed that everyone is related to everyone else...I don't want to see another new character related to any one of the main cast.
              ya i dont think we need anyone else being related to anyone. just need a new world that no one knows anyone else. which is why tron and kingdom hearts would be good. unless tron winds up being rumples brother haha.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21

Would they change up the main cast to refresh the series? Meaning transition from the cast we know to new set of characters without "spinning off" the series again; kind of how they did Neverland and Oz within this season. Like i'd love to see Emma get trapped in another world where we meet new characters and solely focus on that story without interruption. I've jumped onto the boat of people getting annoyed that everyone is related to everyone else...I don't want to see another new character related to any one of the main cast.
                I love the current cast, but definitely don't want any more relatives popping up. It's too weird when everyone is related. Maybe we'll have a year with no new relatives being introduced. So glad it is renewed though.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  I don't think Kingdom Hearts is going to make its way into it. Not only would they have to get permission from Disney, but they'd also have to get permission from Square-Enix (since every non-Disney character including FF ones are owned by them)...which I imagine would be quite a hassle on its own.

Not to mention, the whole thing about Kingdom Hearts is jumping to different worlds. Considering a lot of them are Fairytale worlds and Once has already intermixed most of them (as well as characters from them), a Kingdom Hearts world really just wouldn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎