Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.22 "Son Of Man" SEASON FINALE Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.22 "Son Of Man" SEASON FINALE Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down, talk about it live, and let this be the episode thread when it's all done!

Just saw it up here in Canada, I will say I am happy they sort of written the episode with some form of closure(with only a 1 minute bit to set up next season if their is one at the very end)

It should be pointed out that last scene, that is the same elevator I believe from the episode Committed
    Last edited by Supsfan; 05-05-2014, 05:10 PM.

Comment

It was a proper ending if you don't count the last 1-2 mins. than at the very least they got an ending which is more than they can say than other freshman series.
      Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-05-2014, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Well done ending to a well done show. The episode definately left the door open for more seasons.
        This was handled perfectly. Unlike Fox who just pulled the plug on Almost Human without any closure whatsoever .

Comment

It was a nice ending. If it gets canceled at least we have some closure. If you donīt watch the last 2 minutes lol. I really hope there will be a second season because it can go a lot of ways from here. We will know this soon I guess.

Comment

It certainly was a good ending without knowing if it would get a second season or not.

As for the final 2 minutes, I really can't say I'm surprised with what Jed's doing. It's got him written all over, though I'm curious to know how the founder had restarted that project.

Comment

Great ending. I hope it gets renewed. This has been one of my favorite shows this season. And the ending has me wanting more.

Comment

I held off on watching this episode once I learned that the show was canceled. Partly because I didn't want it to end for good and partly because I'd heard it ended on a cliffhanger and I didn't want to be frustrated. When I watched it I was pleasantly surprised that the cliffhanger wasn't as big as I thought it would be.

But back to the beginning. Confirmation that Jed did steal Irene's powers. They fade, though? When John said the human body will reject them I thought 'there's their in for giving John powers back'. Those powers faded fast though! Jed didn't have them very long.

Jed shooting Roger to save everyone and then, whoops it's too late anyway. It was sweet that Roger got Jed out though.

The Founder planning to weaponize all Tomorrow People? And Stephen wants to do it to himself?

That moment with Jed and John. Guess Jed really did care after all?

Russell. He had infuriated me when he turned traitor. Now for him to pretend he didn't know what the Founder was going to do with Roger? For him to be all "we were going to be killed?" I just...ugh. I was so happy Stephen got upset with him.

John as high cover. Loved that.

Stephen drawing on Roger's powers. I wondered if that was going to affect him, maybe make him more powerful or something. Then throwing the Founder in.

Natalie killing Cara?! That shocked me. Then Stephen turning back time (guess he can do that now that he's got his Dad's powers too?) was a huge surprise as well.

2 weeks later and Cara is just now getting around to asking Stephen what happened?

Also, Jed took Roger's DNA? How can he give John Roger's powers when the powers were tied to the machine and then absorbed into Stephen?

All these new breakouts. Why are they hiding, though? I mean, Ultra seems to have crumbled (which I find odd. There were more facilities, Jed said. And surely even with the Founder gone someone else could step in and take his place?). As evidenced by them moving into the Ultra building. No one is hunting them now. Why are they still hiding?

Okay, can I just say it infuriated me that Russell was welcomed back, all is forgiven. Also, where were Stephen's Mom and bro? I know he told them to run but surely he would have called them back to tell them about Roger and that threat was ended?

And now John has been brainwashed and turned into a killer with no memory. Which was not the big cliffhanger I was expecting, based on what I had heard/read.

But we sure did leave viewers with a lot of questions.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎