No announcement yet.

Who is your favourite character?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favourite character?

Who is your favourite character? Mine is hands-down Rumple. Mostly because he is a complex character and not a moral hypocrite like the other characters.
    Rumple?
    0%
    Regina?
    0%
    Emma?
    0%
    Snow?
    0%
    Charming?
    0%
    Hook?
    0%
    Belle?
    0%

Definitely Rumple. As evil as a character he is, he's definitely the most complex as you mentioned. He has no problem trying to be good for people he likes, but then you see the moments where he's always reverting back and doing things behind others' backs. He's not as emotional as Regina and his purposes are mainly because of power, not because he's haunted by some dark moment in his past.

Comment

Another Rumple vote, although not by a wide margin. I also find Regina and Emma very interesting. But the Rumple character has the most sides to his personality, and even though he shows signs of goodness, you can always count on Rumple to do what he damn well pleases.

Comment

My favourite character is Regina because she lets out darkness from her heart and is sticking to her second chance.
        My other vote goes to Rumple. His personality is amazing. Even though everyone knows him inside out especially Belle but still he is unpredictable, no one can figure out what goes on his smart mind.

Comment

In Storybooke August because he was someone I could relate too. I could relate to his whole trying to make things right with Emma. As far as the current season Regina it is. Rumple has been amazing this second half but the first half he annoyed me especially when paired with Neal and the daddy issues all around.

In the Fairy-tale land that was Snow is still the greatest of them all.

Comment

I like Belle the most. I love the way that she continuously stands by Rumple because she loves him despite of his dark side.

Comment

Hands down Regina. No contest. All realms and worlds.

Comment

Originally posted by tua33915
                Hands down Regina. No contest. All realms and worlds.
                Cross between Rumple and Regina...

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine is not on the list for some reason, Henry. He is the one that started it all by bringing Emma to Storybrooke and getting her to believe in the curse.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎