Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"City of Blood" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

:-o Laurel!?!?!? I didn't see that coming!! SO COOL!

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      How did that guy vote for Sebastian Blood if he wasn't running against anyone?
      There still would have been an election. Against write-ins if no one else.

Comment

Is Thea now the only person who doesn't know?

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber
          There still would have been an election. Against write-ins if no one else.
          Ahh, cool! I never knew!

Comment

Is Thea now the only person who doesn't know?
            Only Starring character yeah she is unless Quentin doesn't know as well but most are under the impression that he knows he just doesn't want to say anything.

Comment

Ugh, Sebastian Blood.

Comment

I didn't expect the person that Ollie said he was the Arrow to was going to be Sebastian Blood.

Comment

Nice that Felicity was reminding Ollie that he has been doing good not killing anyone and that dropping a city block on them would put an end to it.

Comment

Um, OK, we just saw... that in the promo for next week.

Comment

Did anything happen between the last commercial break and the promo? I saw Ollie doubled over in pain after being punched, then it went to commercial. But during the commercials, one of the ads simply "froze", and I saw a bottle of Dr Pepper do nothing for at least two minutes. (It was like my DVR was paused, except it wasn't.) Then suddenly it started playing again, but it was in the middle of next week's promo.

Comment

Originally posted by corfy
                        Did anything happen between the last commercial break and the promo? I saw Ollie doubled over in pain after being punched, then it went to commercial. But during the commercials, one of the ads simply "froze", and I saw a bottle of Dr Pepper do nothing for at least two minutes. (It was like my DVR was paused, except it wasn't.) Then suddenly it started playing again, but it was in the middle of next week's promo.
                        I'm glad to know that it wasn't just me that this happened to. Just curious, do you have Dish? That's my provider and I'm wondering if it was a problem with everyone or perhaps an error with Dish or something. I'm not seeing anything on the Arrow CW Twitter page, so I'm not sure.

Anyways, on the topic of the show, this episode, I thought, was superb. Not as great as last week's in my opinion, but definitely had me on edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Rykia
                          Just curious, do you have Dish?
                          Yep.

Comment

Hopefully a lot of people will join in tonight. Jeff won't be around to keep things alive most likely

Excited but also nervous for tonight's show!
                            Im back. got a new computer and last nights episode was awesome. loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by corfy
                              Yep.
                              Well it wasn't just Dish, I learned yesterday. My grandfather has Brighthouse (Time Warner provider) and he had the same issue. Oh well, at least it was only a couple of minutes rather than half the episode.

Comment

Finally Laurel is closer to her comic counterpart. I loved this episode and was dying when there was only 2 minutes left because I wasn't ready for it to end.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎