Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think fo Alex Annie Alexis Ann?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think fo Alex Annie Alexis Ann?

what did you think?
    10 - ALEXcellent
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - ANNoying
    0%

I liked it more than I would have expected, though I was disappointed at seeing a throw-away episode this close to the end of the season when we've got two pretty big storylines that need resolution. But I really did like seeing something go right for Sheriff Mills, and it was an episode that pulled at the heartstrings a bit. I was afraid that they were going to kill her, because they seem to kill off every single supporting character at some point, but I was pleasantly surprised that least it wasn't the case this episode.

Comment

I thought this episode was okay.

I liked Jodi saving the girl from the vamp. Go Jodi!

I also enjoyed how quickly the girl ID'd the boys as hunters. Yeah, I'm surprised more people don't figure out they aren't Feds.

"Vampiric Stockholm Syndrome"? Huh.

A mention of Dead Man's Blood--yay continuity!

So the girl is the bait, the vamps are her 'family'.

The boys and Jodi captured (really?) and the girl turned. The whole time I was thinking, 'well, there's always the vamp cure'.

Bleeding Sam. First, wow, that was a lot of blood! Shouldn't he have needed a hospital or something? Second, I guess Sam's blood isn't 'amped up' anymore (no demon traces, no grace left, etc.) cause the vamps didn't seem to think it was that special. And last, do not mess with Sam, vamp boys, for Dean will gank you--hard.

Which, of course, he did (and yeah, Sam's right, he enjoyed it).

This line broke my heart: "Yeah, I know. You wouldn't have done the same for me." Ouch!

Jodi saving the day by ganking Mama Vamp was a nice touch.

So they used the Campbell cure on the girl? Nice. And yay, reference to Dean's time as a vamp.

I dunno, though, this episode felt like it was too centered on Jodi (who I love, don't get me wrong, but second episode in a row where the boys took a back burner to another character? I maybe would have had this episode earlier--or the other one. I'd rather go back to the mytharc, personally). And it felt a little pat that she'll end up taking care of this newly motherless girl, thus making it so they both can fill the voids in each other's lives.

So yeah, good episode and I loved seeing Jodi be the 'hero' of the story but at the same time, it felt sort of...slow? And I have to say, I'm getting a little tired of vampires. I wish we could see/revisit other creatures beside them (and demons/angels/all the others we get constantly).

Comment

it was okay i guess.. im so tired of Vampires though.

Comment

I'm tired of the vampire episodes too. At least it wasn't another ghost episode.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎