#1.19 Modus Vivendi

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.19 Modus Vivendi

Thoughts on the episode?

Personally I thought it was great, it's clearing a lot up at the moment.
    The only thing bad thing I'll say about it is that they seem to be rushing through things which makes it seem like the know it won't get a second season unfortunately

It was a great episode and iīm really hoping for a second season. I heard itīs gonna be a close call but thereīs always hope.
    Roger is finally coming back, maybe a little rushed this episode, but theyīve been trying to accomplish that for the entire season so itīs good itīs finally happening.
    I still donīt fully trust Jedikiah, Iīm still thinking heīs looking for a way to gain Rogers powers for himself or something.

I first though Hilary could not be trusted, then I thought maybe, and now at the end itīs obvious she canīt lol.

I didn'tīt know the Founder aka Mr Bathory had it all planned out that it would happened this way.
    Maybe heīs tired of waiting since he told Stephen it took 4 years for his father to master his powers.
    And now he wants Roger to activate the machine under the threat of Stephens life or something if he kidnaps him maybe.

The Show started good, but now I think itīs really great. I hope the CW will see the potential it has and give the show another season to prove it can be awesome!

Comment

I hope the show gets another season as well. They could be ramping up for the ever present cliff hanger before the season finale, but if not at least there would be some sort of ending to the story unlike so many other shows that have been cancelled.

I knew you couldn't trust the founder just too evil, but I wouldn't have seen him betting on predicting a high school boys actions. Speaking from experience that's quite a long-shot if you ask me. It was a good episode.

From Hillary's face at the end of the episode I have a feeling that she will attempt to tell Stephen, John or Cara about the plan but of course it will be a little to late.

I almost trusted Jedekiah in more than one episode recently but I just can't help having a funny feeling he was a part of the Founders plan. What if he threatened to destroy Roberts corpse to force Stephens hand. It didn't seem to me that the Founder was too scared of the attempted murder. The fact that he can disintegrate metal and not only metal but a chip as well is pretty powerful.

I'm not even sure Roger will know Jedekiah's plan if they have one together. it is nice to have a show that can keep me guessing.

Comment

Wow, this one really brought the drama, didn't it?

Stephen seemed to be fine after his time in the machine last episode.

Jed sleeping at Roger's cryo site. John helping out there.

Hilary and Stephen. "I was just, uh, out to burn my house down." Cute line. Then Hilary in that coat (and what was under it!). Astrid finding out about Hilary (knew that wouldn't go down well).

Cara calling Russell her "top lieutenant" and his pleasure at that.

Hilary vs. Cara.

The Founder plying Russell with food and gifts (I figured the tracer was in the watch, not the wine) and Russell falling for it?

All good but the real lead up was to finding Roger, getting Mama J., Stephen using the machine to get Roger back and then the reveal that Hilary is working for him and it seems this is all going according to the Founder's plan.

But I think my favorite moment was John, when Roger had stablilized and Jed was talking to him. John had this look on his face, like he desperately wanted Roger to be fine but was afraid as well. I suppose that he thinks Roger won't forgive him for killing him (even thought it was Roger who told him too)? Or possibly he'll think John did a terrible job running the Tomorrow People? Either way, Luke did a great job of showing John's warring emotions.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎