0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - This episode can walk the plank.
    0%

i gave t a 3 on the sheer fact it didnt really do anything to move the plot regina training emma and zelena cursing hook and giving it some thought maybe zelena didnt send the potion if she cant beat emma then she surely would want her to stay away

Comment

I gave it a 5 for lack of main plot movement. Quite honestly I couldn't get into the story until Zelena showed up. I did think Henry driving was pretty funny.

I also think the fact that Zelena can't harm Emma is kind of interesting and could be a good plot point down the road. I don't see Hook removing Emma's powers - I think he would rather die. I can't wait until Emma gets another shot at Zelena - I hope she focuses on Zelena's role in killing Neal.

BTW, my new guess on who sent the potion is Glinda.

Comment

I'm really not too fond of the writers choosing to turn Hook into an anti-hero and pushing him towards Emma because I feel like it makes the character dull as heck, but found tonight's episode interesting in spite of myself, largely due to everything in it besides the Hook/Ariel present-day 'Eric hunt'.

With only 5 episodes left in the season, the writers are going to have to eventually 'fire the gun' that they 'hung on the wall' in this episode, and in spite of feeling like a Hook/Emma pairing is not the best of ideas, I can't help but wonder what the ultimate story ramifications of Zelena's 'Cursed Kiss' spell are going to be.

Next week's episode looks really interesting, although I do wish we were getting a guest appearance from Barbara Hershey as well as from Rose McGowan (but that's really neither here nor there).

Comment

Cursed kiss? Seriously? They've really run out of cheap plots for keeping Emma miserable, haven't they? I mean, I don't want Emma and Hook together for various reasons, but that one is ridiculous.

Villains will always threat the hero's loved ones. That's par the course. Emma's loved ones have been in danger even before she came back in Storybroke. If you really think about it, even Henry wasn't safe in New York with Walsh around them. Zelena's threat isn't really something new, and, unless Hook is even more stupid than I thought, he should realize that at once. And yet, for the sake of cheap drama, he is there, playing the witch's game? Please...

Unless, of course, the real reason he isn't telling Emma the truth about what happened is because he doesn't want her to know he left Eric to die to get the Jolly Roger's back, and hasn't figured out a way of telling Emma what happened between him and the witch without telling her the rest. That has Hook written all over it.

Comment

I wasn't too enthused by the previews, but it was fine enough. Was nice to find out that Ariel and Eric are living "happily ever after."

Comment

Originally posted by liana
              Cursed kiss? Seriously? They've really run out of cheap plots for keeping Emma miserable, haven't they? I mean, I don't want Emma and Hook together for various reasons, but that one is ridiculous.

Villains will always threat the hero's loved ones. That's par the course. Emma's loved ones have been in danger even before she came back in Storybroke. If you really think about it, even Henry wasn't safe in New York with Walsh around them. Zelena's threat isn't really something new, and, unless Hook is even more stupid than I thought, he should realize that at once. And yet, for the sake of cheap drama, he is there, playing the witch's game? Please...

Unless, of course, the real reason he isn't telling Emma the truth about what happened is because he doesn't want her to know he left Eric to die to get the Jolly Roger's back, and hasn't figured out a way of telling Emma what happened between him and the witch without telling her the rest. That has Hook written all over it.
              He doesn't want her family to die because of how impulsive the witch can be. You can't play with that witch. But I agree that he should tell Emma.

Comment

I think Hook is motivated by a combination of fear of what the witch will do and not wanting Emma to know about his acts regarding Ariel. One of the take aways from this episode was that Hook will always be a pirate, as witnessed by his choice of his ship over finding Eric. I don't think Hook will ever be black or white, just gray. But one thing is very clear - Hook has to tell Emma or David or someone in the family.

I'm still wondering what happened to the Jolly Roger and how Hook got back to Storybrooke.

Comment

^ He got back to Storybrooke in Emma's bug. I think you meant 'how he got back to the "Land without Magic"'.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎