X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

cyrus is like alices voodoo doll lol

Comment

Didn't see that coming...i thought it would have been Amara

Comment

wow that was crazy and Series Finale? already? guess it didnt get renewed. wonder if we will get a real ending. also if Once will have any of these characters on.

Comment

...no season 2

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            wow that was crazy and Series Finale? already? guess it didnt get renewed. wonder if we will get a real ending. also if Once will have any of these characters on.
            Yeah I hope so...They're doing that for The Cleveland Show and Family Guy

Comment

I enjoyed this episode.

The lady who plays Amara? Hot !

If they do bring on some of these characters onto Once proper, I'd like to see Jafar. The villains on Once have been underwhelming this year, Wonderland has had better villains.

Comment

Maybe the next season of Once they will go to Wonderland. The need somewhere else to go besides fairytale land and storybrook. I wouldnt mind them explaining where others came from in the real world that didnt deal with the curse. like that dragon guy and they can also involve the white rabbit.

About Jafar i think it will be cool but if he dies he can only be in flashback. I would like to know more about Sydney and any connections he may have with Jafar and cyrus and all them.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  Maybe the next season of Once they will go to Wonderland. The need somewhere else to go besides fairytale land and storybrook. I wouldnt mind them explaining where others came from in the real world that didnt deal with the curse. like that dragon guy and they can also involve the white rabbit.

About Jafar i think it will be cool but if he dies he can only be in flashback. I would like to know more about Sydney and any connections he may have with Jafar and cyrus and all them.
                  I think they'd want to take a break from Wonderland. I would want to see more of the FTL world beyond the Enchanted Forest . We don't want it to be another Neverland where these characters circle around the same area. If they bring in Wonderland it would probably be in the form of a character meaning Will because he has a place in Storybrooke and he's part of the Robin Hood mythos.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                    I think they'd want to take a break from Wonderland. I would want to see more of the FTL world beyond the Enchanted Forest . We don't want it to be another Neverland where these characters circle around the same area. If they bring in Wonderland it would probably be in the form of a character meaning Will because he has a place in Storybrooke and he's part of the Robin Hood mythos.
                    ya that would work and will also be nice to get a Hatter story. Maybe focus on Hatter in an episode or 2 and have it interact with these other characters.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎