Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Mothers Little Helper?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Mothers Little Helper?

What did you think?
    10 - Good
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

finally saw how abbaddon possesed josie

Comment

Enjoyed the new VFX they use on faces during exorcisms.

Comment

Henry and Millie Winchester were John's parents. I'm glad we got that bit of info on the name of John's mom. That made me happy, and I don't know why, haha.

Really good episode. Strong episode with Sam taking on a case by himself and great backstory for both Henry and Josie and how she was first possessed.

Comment

I wanna git with Abaddon.

Comment

We start this one off with a woman murdering her husband.

Then switch to Dean being obsessive (and when, exactly, did the focus switch from catching Kevin's murderer to getting Abaddon? I feel like we've sort of forgotten about Gadreel and his lot.) and Sam being concerned. Dean brushing him off and sending him on this hunt alone. And hey, look, Dean's drinking again! Haven't seen that since he got out of Purgatory. (The whole bottle? Wow.)

Ugh, hanging herself in the cell and the graffiti (but why did she hang herself if she was soulless? She wouldn't feel remorse.).

Sam taking the guy who attacked the waitress down. Is it bad that during that whole scene all I could think of was "Sam never got to actually eat his food!" Heh.

References to Robo!Sam. Nice.

Dean lying to Sam, meeting Crowley. Who is his typical snarky self again (always fun). BTW, I didn't notice until someone pointed it out to me but Sam went to the town of Milton and the bar Dean is in is called "The Milton". Raising the question, is Dean in town, keeping an eye on Sam?

The Flashback. Henry's wife (John's mother and the boys grandmother) finally gets a name. Millie. Finally we have Grandma Winchester's name (if it's been given before I do not remember it). Also another mention of John.

So that's how Josie became Abaddon. Huh. I had a sneaking suspicion she was in love with Henry. Her great sacrifice, becoming Abaddon. If only she'd known what it would bring....

So I'm getting the sense (more like heavy handed hints) that Dean is afraid that the blade will overcome him and make him kill Sam. I also get the feeling that Crowley thinks that as well, from what he said at the bar (comparing Dean and Cain). If so, I can certainly understand why he's trying to keep Sam away.

Jake (really? Dean should remember the other Jake--the one who killed Sam) was someone I figured was a fake!hunter pretty early on. Though the crucifix threw me for a minute (how did a demon hold that without smoking?). I surmised that he was planted by Crowley to get Dean to 'protect' the King of Hell and lo and behold--!

So this nun has been collecting souls and turning them into demons for decades? Can you even do that (turn souls like that)?

That recording of the exorcism is really clever on Sam's part. I wonder if Dean has one on his phone too?

The souls returned (wow, are those poor people going to be tortured inside by what they've done. I mean, they should the stuff they did while soulless, right? Sam didn't because of the wall, I believe.) and Sam returns to Dean.

Okay, here's my problem. Sam seems concerned that Dean is not talking to him and yet a few short episodes ago he was the one not talking to Dean. I just feel like Sam is reverting back to the old Sam (which is a good thing!) but Dean is still harboring resentment for what Sam said and so doesn't want to talk to him (and perhaps get the 'we're just partners' thing again). I don't know...I just had problems with how the boys were acting toward each other this ep., I guess?

But it was pretty good episode, just felt a little fillerish with Dean and Crowley going over ground we already know (the only knew thing there was seemingly that Crowley knows about Dean's fear).

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎