Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.11 "Heart of the Matter"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wonder if cyrus will discover that his mother had a man killed and planned to kill more to do what ever it is she was doing

Comment

Jenn this was for last weeks wonderland. Craig hasnt gotten to the once forum yet. I sent him a message reminding him.

Comment

Oh, haha woops, sorry I didn't pay attention to where I posted!

Comment

I finally got around to watching the series. I'm glad I gave the series another shot. I've binged watched all the episodes up to this point. Now I wish I had waited to binge watch the last two episodes too.

I'm wondering if Jafar ends up being Cyrus' father or did Amara/Jafar happen after Cyrus and his brothers were cursed?

And

That last scene was heartbreaking...hopefully that was just for effect and she'll be all right by the series/season end.

Comment

Sorry for bumping this thread, but the folks over at Once Podcast pointed something out re: this episode that I find really interesting and that I'm only just discovering the true significance of.

Because Alice, Cyrus, and the White Rabbit create the hole in the street in this episode that we can see being repaired in Lady of the Lake, every one of the Wonderland events from Down the Rabbit Hole up to this episode took place concurrently with the Storybrooke events seen in We Are Both, with Alice, Cyrus, and the Rabbit's arrival in Storybrooke happening at 9:25 pm on the very same day that the inhabitants of the town learn that they can't cross the town line without losing their real memories.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎