No announcement yet.

#1.11 "Heart of the Matter"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.11 "Heart of the Matter"

New episode tonight with a special guest.

1 hour 7 minutes

19 minutes

Comment

its about on

Comment

cyrus got some moves.

Comment

Cora

Comment

spell isnt working probably cause hes not cyrus and its a blood spell the mom created.

Comment

hmm so its cause he lacks a heart.

Comment

what she going to do with the heart.

Comment

storybrook

Comment

fell off a truck lol
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-20-2014, 05:35 PM.

Comment

who are they going to get to put it back tho? will they go to fairytale land to get cora?

Comment

the show takes place during season 2 so cora would be in storybrooke if not dead now and amara staff forme will not harm her son

Comment

Originally posted by dekabreak1000
                          the show takes place during season 2 so cora would be in storybrooke if not dead now and amara staff forme will not harm her son
                          maybe depends. is emma and snow still in fairytale land at this point or did they return.

Comment

I enjoyed this episode until the final scene. They were doing a good job of making me care of anastasia and the red queen, and then they took her away.

I also don't see the point of going to storybrook without there being any crossovers. Maybe if this show gets cancelled, Jafar can be the big bad of season 3.

This episode made me realise how much I missed Cora.

Prediction: Jafar will change the rules of magic, will have the power to make his father love him, and will then realise that it has no effect. His father already loves him, he's just not bowing to him due to his other emotions.

Comment

I enjoyed the episode a lot!

I have a theory (warning my theories are usually WRONG) and it's that the spell jafar is working on will NOT just change the laws of magic but FREE the three genies- Amara's sons! That is the point behind the spell, IMHO- to go back in time and saver her sons. I think anastasia will live as well...just mho of course!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎