Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRUTH & MEMORIA Official Episode Rewatch Mk II thread - Friday March 14, 2014

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, I just watched Veronica Mars the Movie and am going to bed pretty soon or else I won't make it to get up tomorrow morning at 4:45am.

Comment

This truly reeks.

I wrote my previous message at home, on Google Chrome. Then i went to Internet Explorer to visit a couple sites where my passwords are stored (unlike Chrome). All I got, though, were blank boxes...no websites.

So I go back to Chrome...which won't open at all. My desktop Weather Channel thing, Skype, and my anti-virus program (which i updated and is now currently running on my computer) are all working fine.

So now I'm back at my friends', where I am on a computer that doesn't play DVDs.

What I'll probably do is once all the animals are settled for the night, go back to my place, have my own rewatch, and write notes....which I'll print out, bring over here, and most my thoughts.

Maybe.

Damn, I'm getting stressed out.

Comment

Darn RWC, that's not good news.

5 hrs 27 mins.

Comment

My fun continues.

Captain Bacon is still trying to assert herself as top of the chain, with both myself, and the dogs. Not good, and a tad dangerous. What I'll probably do is lock the dogs downstairs (where one of them usually sleeps anyway), for their protection, while the Captain stays upstairs.

Both during the rewatch, and when I go back there for the night afterwards.

This brings us to the good news (which does not lessen the turmoil the animals are dealing with). I'm home now, did a system restore, and have both internet Explorer and Chrome back. So unless the 'puter hiccups again, or the animals make it clear my absence would be really bad for them, I'll be here for the rewatch. Gonna go back there now and see if I can't get 'em settled for the night.

I don't know who will be happier when my friends get back...me or the pets!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Doena
            So, I just watched Veronica Mars the Movie and am going to bed pretty soon or else I won't make it to get up tomorrow morning at 4:45am.
            What did you think of it?

Comment

3 hours 3 minutes

Comment

I will hopefully join for this one!

Comment

1 hour 31 minutes

Comment

Dogs are safe, and The Captain is asleep, probably for the night...so I am back at home, DVD in place!

Let's all hope my 'puter doesn't back-stab me again.

Comment

Good luck, RWC.

57 mins to Truth

Comment

48 minutes

Comment

30 mins

Comment

25 minutes

Comment

4 mins

Comment