Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#THINMAN Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's the cop! LOL....

See the parallels between the Ghostfacers and Sam and Dean?

Comment

Amazing and Awesome TV Show and I liked this episode which aired on last night.

Comment

Those Ghostbusters were really irritating. Did like the conversation between Sam and Dean talking about their childhood.

Comment

The ep was very fun and I loved the talk between Sam and Dean about when they were kids. Somehow I dont think this is the last we will see of The Ghostfacers.

Btw y is next week a repeat? I dont get that and we just got back from repeats for weeks. Not upset just wondering.

Comment

No, next episode is the one with Crowley and his "addiction" ... should be hilarious. I believe this is also the one with Snooki....

Comment

Thought so but why isnt it next wk though?

Comment

i was a bit disappointed by this episode. i knew from the moment i saw the waiter/bus boy that he was going to be thin man. this episode was basically a copy the movie "smiley" if you havent seen it. exact same story and plot. 5/10. Pissed we have to wait three weeks for a new episode after just waiting a month for 2 new eps.. all these breaks are killing me. Next ep looks good though!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎