Clear All

• Predict-Rank the 2014 Comic Book Movies

1) 300: Rise of an Empire
    2) Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
    3) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
    4) X-Men: Days of Future Past
    5) Guardians of the Galaxy
    6) The Amazing Spider Man 2

In terms of what DA? What I'm most looking forward to or the one that will make the most money?.

I'm most looking forward to:

1- Days of Future Past
    2- 300: rise of an Empire
    3- TASM2
    4- CA:TWS
    5- Sin City- A Dame to Kill for
    6- GotG

What I think will make the most money is TASM2

Comment

Most money? Highest in quality? Most anticipated?

Comment

Rank in terms of expected quality.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion
          Rank in terms of expected quality.
          1: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
          2: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
          3: Guardians of the Galaxy
          4: X-Men: Days of Future Past
          5: 300: Rise of an Empire
          6: The Amazing Spider Man 2

I'm totally guessing.

Comment

1) 300: Rise of an Empire
            2) Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
            3) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
            4) X-Men: Days of Future Past
            5) Guardians of the Galaxy
            6) The Amazing Spider Man 2
            Hmmm...okay.

1) Captain America: Winter Solider -I am a huge Captain America fan
            2) Guardian of the Galaxy- A weird comic but one that will be interesting to see how Marvel handles on the big screen.
            3) Sin City: A Dame to Kill For-I never saw the first one, but like the people involved.
            4) X-Men Days of Future Past- I have mixed feelings on this one. I loved the xmen growing up, and Patrick Stewart is my favorite actor ever. However Bryan Singer involvement has done a lot to kill this film for me from cutting Rogue out to turning Quicksilver into what looks like a poorly designed anime character.
            5) Big Hero 6- seems out of nowhere, I know. However I am excited to see how the animated disney guys brings this comic to life without Sun fire or Silver Samurai.
            6) 300 Rise of Empire: I saw the first film but did not find it memorable. However as someone who majored in history a part of me is interested in this film.
            7) Amazing Spiderman 2- The only thing that interest me about this film at the moment is Electro. The first film was okay but did not have the same spark as the first two Raimi films.
            8) Ninja Turtles-I lost interest as soon as the turtles were made aliens.
            Last edited by Degobunny; 02-27-2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

I would have X-Men in first place if they had kept the First Class creative team and not brought back the team of X1 and X2, who are good but not as good in my opinion.

I had completely forgotten about big hero six. Since I know nothing about it, it's best that I leave it unranked :P

As for Ninja Turtles, the movie that came out in 2007 was incredibly boring. It also shoplifted from the plot of Hellboy 2 and Angel season 5.

Comment

Degobunny the Turtles alien rumour was debunked I think.

Comment

Originally posted by maasaloo
                  Degobunny the Turtles alien rumour was debunked I think.
                  Nope, there was a script involving the turtles being from another dimension that debunked though. The turtles being aliens was never a rumor, it was something Bay spoiled in a press interview.

Comment

I would have X-Men in first place if they had kept the First Class creative team and not brought back the team of X1 and X2, who are good but not as good in my opinion.

I had completely forgotten about big hero six. Since I know nothing about it, it's best that I leave it unranked :P

As for Ninja Turtles, the movie that came out in 2007 was incredibly boring. It also shoplifted from the plot of Hellboy 2 and Angel season 5.
                    Well this turtle movie is not any way connected to that film.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
                      Well this turtle movie is not any way connected to that film.
                      Yes, but it reduces my interest in the franchise nonetheless.

Comment

X-men is going to be far ahead of others. I have seen it and I think it has become my all-time favourite among all marvel comics movies listed in this list at Ranker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                          1: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                          2: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
                          3: Guardians of the Galaxy
                          4: X-Men: Days of Future Past
                          5: 300: Rise of an Empire
                          6: The Amazing Spider Man 2

I'm totally guessing.
                          So far, I would consider myself wrong about Cap2. X-Men was better than I expected. TASM2 was more enjoyable than I expected, but wasn't very well put together. Didn't see 300.

Comment

I 'd say 300 Rise of an Empire is 2 steps below the first one. The lead guy isn't near as good as Gerrard Butler and the best parts of the film is Eva Green.

If it came on TV I'd watch it but I'm not running off to buy the DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                              So far, I would consider myself wrong about Cap2. X-Men was better than I expected. TASM2 was more enjoyable than I expected, but wasn't very well put together. Didn't see 300.
                              For me, so far Winter Solider is the best closely followed by Days of Future Past. Spider-Man 2 was awful. The only part I liked was the fakeout for Gwen' s death by switching the location of it.

Another comic book movie no one has mentioned here yet is the new Matt Vaugn film about the British kid in the secret service. It has Colin Forth and Sam Jackson so I definitely want to see that.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎