Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Captives?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fropuff7
    I think I missed something. Earlier this season Charlie died fighting the witch and went to heaven. The angels already fell by that point. What happened. When did the souls get locked out. Charlie went there and was brought back by ezikiel. Did Metatron do this when he stopped the prophets line? Also, All fans group together!! They listen when we all complain as one. Fix the Brothers! It is time for them to stick together again. I am sick of them falling apart so much. Everyone knows you are stronger together and the have faced Hell, apocalypse, the devil himself, so they don't have the white picket fence and happy go luck lives, so what they know they have each other and can have fun hunting. THat is what we love to see, and they have a cool ass bunker we'd all kill for.

Charlie didnt die. She went to Oz with Dorothy.

Comment

I think what fropuff7 is referring to, Jeff, is when--before she went to Oz, how Charlie died and "Zeke" (Gadreel before we knew he was Gadreel) was able to bring her back to life. Then, at the end of that episode, she goes off to Oz with Dorothy. It just wasn't a 'long' death, as she was brought back.
      Last edited by Welling_is_pretty; 03-07-2014, 11:39 AM. Reason: to clarify what I was saying

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
        I think what fropuff7 is referring to, Jeff, is when--before she went to Oz, how Charlie died and "Zeke" (Gadreel before we knew he was Gadreel) was able to bring her back to life. Then, at the end of that episode, she goes off to Oz with Dorothy. It just wasn't a 'long' death, as she was brought back.
        Indeed. When she saved Dean from the witch, the blast killed her. But Dean had the choice of using "Zeke's" power to save Charlie, or destroy the witch. He chose to save her, and when Zeke brought her back, her first words were "Merry Christmas!"

When talking to Dorothy, Dorothy had mentioned to her about how Heaven was your favorite memory, and that's why Charlie thought she was having some sort of Christmas episode, because what she was experiencing was her heaven.

The issue with this though is, as mentioned, the fact that Kevin states that EVERY soul was locked out of Heaven after the angels fell. So if that's the case, how did Charlie make it to Heaven?

Another issue is the fact that Sam was under the impression that he was going to go to Heaven after he had chosen to die. Was Death messing with him when he gave Sam that impression? To someone like Death, he should have known if ghosts were trapped in the veil, as Reapers would be having a hell of a time trying to fix that one.

Comment

Metatron also told Cas to live his life and tell him about it once he'd go to heaven.. plot holes OR metatron just recently locked the recently deceased out of heaven
          Last edited by taftvalue; 05-06-2014, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Plot holes for sure, but to justify them, I say maybe Death and Metatron didn't know the side effect of Metatron's spell. As for Charlie, I say she was in a coma reliving her memories like Bobby did in Death's Door. If the bunker is warded, can reapers get in? If reapers can get in, why wouldn't Crowley use his rogue reaper to get into the bunker for him? I say Charlie's soul was trapped in her head before Gadreel brought her back.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎