#5.13 "Total Eclipse Of The Heart"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.13 "Total Eclipse Of The Heart"

New TVD in ... three minutes!

Talk live while it's on, and if you don't feel like it, let this be the episode thread!

Still got 34 mins before it's on in my area.

Comment

NOOOOOOOO!!!! She destroyed the PONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cries*

Comment

The show has returned to what it was in season 1, awesome lol.

Comment

Can damon beat up klause now?

Comment

Please don't tell me that sooner or later, Stefan and Caroline will be a couple, lol

Of all people, Matt put it together that Katherine is still alive, smart guy.

Comment

If Stefan & Caroline become a couple I will quit the show! EP was okay. I like Katherine and ND plays her well enough I forget about Elena.

Comment

I think the ep just proved why they SHOULDN'T be a couple. Stefan will clearly choose a doppelganger over Caroline as soon as they bat their eyes at him and Care doesn't deserve that, no one does.

Comment

Does anyone else feel like Caroline and Elena/Katharine look too old to pass off as college freshman? I find it kind of distracting.

Comment

They all look too old for how old they are suppose to be on the show. Jeremy was especially distracting to me tonight, I was like, HE'S A MAN NOW, lol. Stefan in particular though is the worlds oldest 17 year old that I've ever seen.

Comment

Damon goes Berserk

Originally posted by DA_Champion
                      Could Damon beat up Klaus.
                      in terms of strength maybe but Klaus still is a half-werewolf and so he could just bite him and damon would die. I wonder how they will heal damon. maybe an original has to compel him.
                      or they force this doctor wes to give damon the antidote.

Comment

Or they teach him self control? There's nothing that says an Augustine vamp HAS to kill the vamp it feeds off of, just that they have to feed off of other vamps. If Elena gets control of her body again, I'm sure she'd be the first to volunteer and being it's Elena - he'd be much more likely to keep his crap together and not freak out and behead her like an idiot. Or perhaps, Elena, Stefan, Caroline, and Enzo would be willing to drain some of their blood into blood bags for him to feed from so that he can sate his hunger without risking direct feeding and losing control.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                          Or they teach him self control? There's nothing that says an Augustine vamp HAS to kill the vamp it feeds off of, just that they have to feed off of other vamps. If Elena gets control of her body again, I'm sure she'd be the first to volunteer and being it's Elena - he'd be much more likely to keep his crap together and not freak out and behead her like an idiot. Or perhaps, Elena, Stefan, Caroline, and Enzo would be willing to drain some of their blood into blood bags for him to feed from so that he can sate his hunger without risking direct feeding and losing control.
                          WOW! Now that's a theory that really makes sense for me! I mean, after watching last episode I was like" ok, that's Damon's end, he'll be killed off" and I became worried and desperate!
                          but after reading your theory I saw light again..
                          When Katherine/ Elena broke up w/ Damon she said something that in fact is true. She told him she shouldn't be the only ressom for him to control himself and be a better person. She's right and the break up proved that. He totally lost it!
                          now that he's become an Augustine vampire who only feeds ( and kills) on other vampires he has to control himself in order not to hurt the ones he cares abt like Stefan and even Enzo, not only elena.
                          your theory fits this. He would learn how to control himself not to kill vampires and plus he won't harm humans anymore...

Comment

Aww, thanks. I don't understand the logic of Wes that making vamps feed on each other would mean they'd kill each other when vamps are actually pretty survivable, drain every drop out of them and they'd still live. It just makes so much sense to me that they'd go... "uh... lol? I guess we don't need humans anymore then huh?" *destroys all humans* Silly mad scientist.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                              Aww, thanks. I don't understand the logic of Wes that making vamps feed on each other would mean they'd kill each other when vamps are actually pretty survivable, drain every drop out of them and they'd still live. It just makes so much sense to me that they'd go... "uh... lol? I guess we don't need humans anymore then huh?" *destroys all humans* Silly mad scientist.
                              Haha ! Agreed!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎