Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#1.13 "Things Fall Apart" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.13 "Things Fall Apart" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

New Tomorrow People tonight! Count down to the episode's airing, talk about it live, and then let this be the episode thread!

Serinda Swan guest stars. yeah

Comment

I Knew It! That last minute made the episode. So Stephen's mom is a TP. I had a suspicion that that was where they were going when they were talking about being a TP with both parents having powers and his connection to the girl. I can't to see the next episode.

Comment

Awesome episode dont know why these forums are so dead this is a really good show I really hope it doesn't get canceled. Tonights episode really progressed the story steven is no longer with ultra his mom is also a tomorrow person making him even more powerful. The preview for next week shows the family on the run with jedikia (I probably spelled his name wrong) pointing a gun at them im hoping he turns on the founder an saved stevens dads body in hopes steven could save him

Comment

Ok, so, at the begining of the series, the mom was sending her son to therapy and making him take pills because he was losing his mind and sneaking into the neightbor's bed. And all along she knew he was actually breakingout? I mean, WFT!?! Suddently, she comes off as a pretty awful mother. I hope they explain why she made her son think he was going crazy.

Comment

Great EP. I had this thing in the back of my mind that Marla was a TP last week...I went with Luca...oh well. The thing with Cara & John is annoying.

[edit] Marla being a TP is exciting. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by shdwrulr
              Ok, so, at the begining of the series, the mom was sending her son to therapy and making him take pills because he was losing his mind and sneaking into the neightbor's bed. And all along she knew he was actually breakingout? I mean, WFT!?! Suddently, she comes off as a pretty awful mother. I hope they explain why she made her son think he was going crazy.
              I think she was trying to supress his breakout to give him some sense normalcy. And speaking of the mom, she froze time, so we know where the division of his power comes from.

Comment

Love the show, hope its not gonna get cancelled after this season, specially when it becomes more interesting.

Comment

Now the fun begins

Serinda is older than Robbie Amell

what if she's his half sister

thus the connection????

they never implied he was hitting on her in the bar scene

Comment

Oh, boy. With the way The Founder was looking at Stephen's Mom and his question, methinks that Stephen has a half-sister.

Hmm.... Not really liking Cara's attitude. I've seen it in a lot of shows where someone is elevated to a leadership position, can't handle it, but holds onto it regardless. John did the right thing, regardless of the 'advantage' Cassandra may or may not have given the TP rebellion. Seems like John, despite being able to kill, still remembers what it means to have 'humanity' while Cara is becoming as ruthless as the Founder.

Comment

I was thinking they are connected being both children of both parents being Tommorrow People.
                      Stephen's mom rocked this episode.
                      Last edited by Who; 02-06-2014, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Really great episode. Marla was definitely the best thing about the episode and is probably now my favourite character. Hope John is going to be ok.

Comment

Awesome episode! I had a feeling it was Marla with the powers. This brings a whole new side to the story. I'm excited what next week brings. Stephen is gonna have a good talk with his mother I think lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kill3rr
                            Love the show, hope its not gonna get cancelled after this season, specially when it becomes more interesting.
                            My guess is if the show can hold it's ratings on Monday Nights it will get a second look. All that being said that is a HUGE if(sadly I am guessing TTP will go under a million viewers when it gets moved to the Monday Night Death slot).

Comment

I thought this episode had it's ups and downs.

Serinda--love her! (though it's so weird to see her playing a 'teen'-she is supposed to be a teen right? Is it bad that every time I see her I kinda want to shout "Zatanna!"? Hehehehe) And what a cool use of powers at the start there. Teleporting the cop cars? Neat.

Mama J. (they've said her name a few times now but I just can't make it out-anyone know?) knowing Stephen knows where Astrid is.

Awww, Cara all jealous. I wasn't even sure if John and Cara were still an item. Seems not?

Stephen quitting Ultra. First of all, it's a bit silly that he's suddenly acting like they went all evil on him. I mean, they've sent kill squads out before. He knows that. Second, what happened to the 'undercover' thing. And Third, does he really think he'll be able to just walk away and not be hunted? *facepalms*

A deal with the Founder (again, why is he trusting this guy!?).

Supergirl reference FTW!

Cara and her 'can't date because I'm leader'. That's just stupid. John was leader when he dated Cara and there was no problem. It didn't undermine his authority. He still sent her on dangerous jobs. *shakes head* Doesn't make sense for the reverse to suddenly be a problem.

They brainwashed Cassie? (I wondered if she wasn't either a clone of some sort or an ordinary girl somehow 'implanted' with Cassie's memories? Maybe the Founder's daughter died and this was how he brought her back to life?)

John backing up Stephen. Since losing the leader spot John's been doing that more and more, it seems.

Cassie saves Stephen and then alerts Stephen to the danger. And we find out that Mama J. has powers (which makes Stephen a synergist too, right? Didn't John say that someone whose parents were both Tomorrow People would be that and have greater powers?). I had the same thought you did, shdwrulr, about her doing that to Stephen. Until I read darkphoenix21's response. I can see that--her protecting him like that.

Cara kicking John out. Anyone else wonder if it's some sort of ploy? Cause otherwise it just doesn't make sense, is OOC, to me.

And Luca's big secret. Huh. So does that mean that the person Stephen felt pushing him out was his mother? Interesting.

So yeah, ups and downs.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎