No announcement yet.

Jared Padaleckis twitters

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Padaleckis twitters

What's up with his posts on twitter? Recently he posted a very bad post about the recently gone Phillip Seymour hoffman. He has been posting really nasty and offensive posts recently. I always imagined him to be a nice guy and all, but I'm getting a very different opinion on him. Kind of makes me wanna stop watching his show.

He apologized and said he shouldve clarified that drugs r stupid not PSH. I think he should b given a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
      He apologized and said he shouldve clarified that drugs r stupid not PSH. I think he should b given a break.
      It was a weird kind of apologize. He wasn't really apologizing. I mean he has very offensive tweets before also about Bieber and Jolie and also about Alicia Silverstone.

Comment

Anu honestly the one about Bieber was a joke. He said it and I believe it was a joke. Bieber has said worse anyway. The only reason people r picking on Jared is because he's on a hit show. If he wasn't no one would care. He apologized for the way his tweet about Hoffman came across plus twitter isn't exactly Facebook where u can use enough characters to get your point across. Twitter has made a lot of people I know mad last yr because their thoughts get condensed into a smaller size.

Btw Sara Bareilles has also said something similar on twitter about PSH. Jared is actually a nice guy and he explained himself. I really feel we can cut him some slack. He respects fans and it's not like some other actors and actresses where they rip their movies and shows up and down. He always thanks fans and his cast and crew and is very grateful.

As for the Bieber tweet it was a joke but WWE Legend Stone Cold Steve Austin said he was gonna annihilate Justin if he didn't get his act together and no one is attacking him.

Jared also realized his tweet came across as more than a tweet about drugs and deleted it about Philip. So he obviously regrets how he said it. If he didn't he would've let it stay on there.

Can we cut Jared some slack please? The guy is nice and has earned respect with his professionalism and respect for fans.

Comment

"When I think "tragedy", I think of St Judes, of genocide, of articles I read in the paper. But, yes, either way, a death, is sad."

This really doesn't sound like an apologize. He once said this about the royal baby: "How can the same news outlets that condemn racial and financial inequalities now glorify the birth of the richest, whitest person on earth?"

And this on another one. This to me is pretty insensitive stuff. And this about Angelina Jolie: "“I guess Angie has put on some lb’s. It was hard for me to count all of her ribs thru her dress.”

Comment

Uh I've heard people say worse about Jolie and plus she's not the nicest person. I've heard her say some pretty mean things and her rep isn't spotless.

Joan Rivers rips on Jolie on a regular basis and no one jumps down her throat.

Jared is a nice guy and I'm willing to cut him some slack.

Btw if I was Bieber I wouldn't be complaining how people say nasty stuff about him. He said he believed Anne Frank would be a Belieber and wrote that in the sign in book at her historical house. He's also thrown eggs, spit at people, smacked people in the head and told fans to go somewhere very warm and get off his street when they were being nice to Selena Gomez while she and him were riding segways. Did she get mad? No she was very polite but he threw a baby fit and had his bodyguards block the street, his street he called it, so no one could come down there. I think a joke about Bieber by Sam Winchester is the least bad thing that's been said about Justin Bieber.

The thing about PSH? Yeah he could've said it in a better way but like I said. Twitter doesn't exactly specialize in letting people use enough characters to get their point across. So I think Jared was saying something about DRUGS and how deaths related to them r sad not ripping on the actor himself. Can u blame him?
            Last edited by Austin 3:16; 02-03-2014, 12:41 PM.

Comment

what has Angelina Jolie said? How can u know that Jared is such a nice guy? You know, just because u see a person on media or interviews, doesn't really tell too much about that person. A lot of his statements that he has posted has been unnessecary. And uncalled for.

Comment

I have friends who have met the man and said nothing but good things about him. Also how about the fact that no one who has worked on his shows has had anything but glowing and positive words about what a gentleman he is and how he's a joy to work with.

Angelina Jolie ripping on Jennifer Aniston back when the whole Mr. And Mrs. Smith thing happened doesn't exactly put a positive light on her and her insulting her own father and calling him really uncalled things doesn't help either.

Comment

So just because Angelina has done a few of those things, it makes it okay to say things like that about her? Considering that she had an eating disorder.

Comment

I don't wanna bad talk about Jared, but the things that he has twittered about, doesn't really make him sound like a nice guy.

Comment

No but can't u just admit I'm making some good points? It's not like Jared is pulling a Charlie Sheen and ripping on his coworkers or others every moment of every day.

No one is perfect Anu. He's not the first one to make jokes about Bieber and I'm sure he won't be the last. Besides, referencing Charlie Sheen again, Jared isn't going off his rocker.

Comment

The part of Bieber wasn't much of a joke, more like bullying on a 19th year old who is in a rough phase and almost kllling himself. He should know better, being over 30 and a father. That was very unnesecary.

Comment

I'm not saying that he's Charlie Sheen or anything, but just that most of this tweets (if you've seen them) have been very rude, uncalled for and offensive. Not at all the way that he presents himself in real life.

Comment

He even said on e that it was a joke. Look my point is can we please give Jared a break? Like I said earlier, u don't see people getting mad at Stone Cold for his joke about Bieber. Why r people picking on Jared? He explained himself and did it pretty clearly.

Comment

I understand that it was a joke, just saying that it was unnesecary and it wasn't really funny, that's the thing. In most of his posts, he tries to be funny and play it off, but he just goes too far. He should know when to tone it down a bit. Have u read his posts? People are giving him a break, doesn't mean that people should agree with him either, which I don't. At all.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎