No announcement yet.

#5.12 "The Devil Inside"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

kind of lame episode

i didn't really like this episode. there were just a few scenes which I liked. actually just one scene and that is the scene where the old bad damon came back to life. all the other crap made me angry. like katherine needed to impersonate elena?? really? she could have just staid hidden and when elena would have showed up she could have ask nadia to break her neck or sth. and tyler found out that caroline slept with klaus and let stefan told him what he had to do??? not really convinced. caroline wanted to help Delena getting together? like seriously??? she hates damon like guts. (even when she slept with most evil creature on the planet--> klaus) not juding here....and that nadia chick acts like she is the queen of Mystic Falls like she owns everything. She does everxthing for her "so-called" mother. she annoys me like hell. like she has any right to get katherines body. "and nothing gives me greater joy than to deny katherina's dying wish" thats so the damon i like. and the last scene with damon&enzo was just so badass. i missed the cold-blooded monster damon who was and is the best villain in my opinion. Honestly I hope that elena and damon won't come back together but i think it wont happen because Elena will not forgive Damon and will see the monster that he is and right now I am just imagine how Bonnie would turn to an evil all-powerful witch and get together with damon and both of them will leave Mystic Falls for good and go on a rampage....Hahahahaha. thats just my phantasie.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
      It looks like some of your a's are being replaced with s's. If Damon snapped his humanity off, then logically he wouldn't really care if Stefan kills Enzo, that would involve emotion. I like it when Stefan goes badass though, so I hope he does kill Enzo, that guy has lived past his expiration date anyways, hehe.
      Thank you RedPhoenix23 for pointing my typing mistekes in a soft and nice way Iīll be more caeful (OPS lol) careul from now on

JOKE: The problem remains between the chair and the pc (translating : my keyboard is fine lol)

And yes, I agree Enzo guy has done enough damage already and needs to go!

Comment

Originally posted by JaneR
        Thank you RedPhoenix23 for pointing my typing mistekes in a soft and nice way Iīll be more caeful (OPS lol) careul from now on

JOKE: The problem remains between the chair and the pc (translating : my keyboard is fine lol)

And yes, I agree Enzo guy has done enough damage already and needs to go!
        Eh. It happens, no worries. My own laptop is busted so if I can't borrow my roommates, I'm stuck using the IE on my Xbox and since that doesn't have any kind of spellcheck, some of my posts can get pretty screwy too, lol.

I re-watched this ep today and to me, at the very end when Damon kills Aaron, it totally looked like Enzo was turned on by it, lol.

Comment

I didn't like the fact so many characters were dumb:

- Elena should have killed the traveler witch;
          - The traveler witch was dumb for trusting katharine;
          - Stefan as an ******* to Tyler;
          - I don't dig Enzo;

I wonder if the doctor killed two episodes back will come back as a super-vampire?

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion

- I don't dig Enzo;

I wonder if the doctor killed two episodes back will come back as a super-vampire?
            Ieah, I am thinking the same but the guy killed was not the doctor but Aaron , the Collegeīs heir

Comment

Right, but two episodes back, Elena left the doctor in his research lab.

I wonder if he took super-vamp serum and decided to kill himself.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_Champion

- I don't dig Enzo;

I felt Stefan was justified, he's always been more Caroline's friend then Tyler's, he's called her his best friend before, so of course he'd defend her. Stefan also isn't a hypocrite, he's slept with both Rebekah and Katherine, so he's got no ground to slut shame Caroline. Stefan, himself, even brings up the fact that he recently slept with Katherine when he consoles Caroline later on. I understand why Tyler was upset and I agree he had every right to be but Stefan was also in the right to defend his friend. It was just a bad situation.

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                  I felt Stefan was justified, he's always been more Caroline's friend then Tyler's, he's called her his best friend before, so of course he'd defend her. Stefan also isn't a hypocrite, he's slept with both Rebekah and Katherine, so he's got no ground to slut shame Caroline. Stefan, himself, even brings up the fact that he recently slept with Katherine when he consoles Caroline later on. I understand why Tyler was upset and I agree he had every right to be but Stefan was also in the right to defend his friend. It was just a bad situation.
                  Completely agree! Thatīs why Season 5 Stefan is the best one since the show pilot, by a loooong shot!! he seems more centered in himself and finally accepting his vampire condition w/out all the sorrow and guilt. He just stopped torturing himself. And heīs tougher too. He does whatever he needs to help the ones he cares abt. So I totally like him in this season.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎