No announcement yet.

er wait.. Cas has grace again?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• er wait.. Cas has grace again?

So... Cas gets grace back and they just tell us about it? We dont get to see him do it? Anyone else feel that we should have actually seen this?

He took another angel's grace in the previous episode.

Comment

Like Anu said, it happened the episode before this one. We even saw it in the flashback/recap again. Where Cas took the grace from the angel that was about to torture him? So yeah, we saw it. But he's not at full strength (we found out this episode), so he still doesn't have his full range of angel powers. Hence the car, because he still can't teleport. But he can heal, at least.

Comment

None of the angels can teleport.....although that hacking geek girl Crowley had looking for the Impala gave the run down of what had happened to get Crowley up to speed and she said something about Cas being human and then back to angel minus the burnt wings....probably because Cas didn't "fall" like the other angels. The only entity that can teleport is Crowley, and I assume Metatron.

Comment

yeah.. i talked to my friend about it yesterday and now i feel like a total dumbass. so long between breaks i forget what happens apparently. sorry for the moronic post.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎