Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Magical Place" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont get how rewiring his brain fixed him tho?

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
      Holy crap with that spider-brain thingy!
      remember a time they wouldnt be able to show that scene on tv unless it was late night hbo haha

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        i dont get how rewiring his brain fixed him tho?
        Maybe they cloned his body and that thing was writing "him" onto the new brain?

Comment

ok so why did they want him back so bad? to make a tv series?

Comment

Maybe they cloned his body and that thing was writing "him" onto the new brain?
            i guess it seems like itwas just to keep his mind active. still dont get how they braught him back tho. so he still the same guy right? just altered memories?

Comment

Dead for days, hm... rough going.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                i guess it seems like itwas just to keep his mind active. still dont get how they braught him back tho. so he still the same guy right? just altered memories?
                That's what I got from the conversation with the doctor in the car, yes. Same guy, but they had to implant a positive memory into his brain to bring him back from some sort of insanity or depression that changed him.

Comment

ok cool hes not dead

Comment

That's what I got from the conversation with the doctor in the car, yes. Same guy, but they had to implant a positive memory into his brain to bring him back from some sort of insanity or depression that changed him.
                    hopefully they explain why he was braught back so its more then needing a connection to the movies to make a tv show.

Comment

And how Coulson was brought back. We know he was in an operating room, and we saw the brain thingy. There is still a huge amount of explanation required.

Comment

Anyone else get an Indiana Jones vibe from the figures outside of the hideout? Crystal Skull I mean.

Comment

Raina tormenting Coulson with his lost love would have meant more if we had ever met her.
                          I think that's the problem I'm having with Coulson in general; I'm not caring so much about who he is, because I never really knew who he was. Why he became a SHIELD agent, and why he's so important to Fury. Maybe we'll get more of his backstory as the season progresses.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎