No announcement yet.

Is Rumple dead for real?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Rumple dead for real?

I just ask because that's weird to kill one really popular character off. He is a lot of the show. Do you think he really did die?

I dont think hes really dead. Theres got to be more.

Comment

No body, no death.

If anything, I bet he comes back as Rumple, the peasant and not The Dark One, anymore.

But, I don't know when or where he would show up again. Would he re-appear in the Enchanted Forest or our world?

Comment

But one article said that Rumple and Belle are going to explore their relationship in a whole new way in the second half. I wonder if that meant that Belle is gonna picture Rumple alive or something? :s Nothing has suggested that Robert Carlyle or Rumple is going to be back.

Comment

Rumple (in some form) will be back, and here is my reasoning. If Robert Carlyle had left the show, I have to believe that we would know by now, either by a leak, by the showrunners (now that the mid-season finale has aired), or the usual show business media. Many of the cast have Twitter and/or Facebook accounts - I have to believe that by now someone would have posted "it was a pleasure working with...". Now I would not be the least bit surprised if Rumple is now the peasant Rumple, which would certainly result in Belle and Rumple exploring their relationship in a whole new way. But something will happen, and Rumple will end up again as the Dark One or something similar.

It's all just a bowl of soup

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
            No body, no death.

If anything, I bet he comes back as Rumple, the peasant and not The Dark One, anymore.

But, I don't know when or where he would show up again. Would he re-appear in the Enchanted Forest or our world?
            yup thats how i see it. if you dont see a body they arent really dead.

with the clip of the wicked witch what if he winds up being in Oz? and like you said a peasant and not the dark one? In that case they can make him the cowardly lion looking for courage or in this case a way to retrieve his powers.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
              Rumple (in some form) will be back, and here is my reasoning. If Robert Carlyle had left the show, I have to believe that we would know by now, either by a leak, by the showrunners (now that the mid-season finale has aired), or the usual show business media. Many of the cast have Twitter and/or Facebook accounts - I have to believe that by now someone would have posted "it was a pleasure working with...". Now I would not be the least bit surprised if Rumple is now the peasant Rumple, which would certainly result in Belle and Rumple exploring their relationship in a whole new way. But something will happen, and Rumple will end up again as the Dark One or something similar.

I agree if he was gone for good they would have made a bigger deal about it.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                I agree if he was gone for good they would have made a bigger deal about it.
                Yeah, he'll probably pop up somewhere unexpected and we won't see it coming.

Comment

I think we know one thing for certain: we are going to see Rumple again. The question, though, is how are we going to see him. Personally, I don't think he died. I think he meant to die, but something unexpectedly saved him. But this is my personal opinion. He might be truly dead, and we still would see him in every single episode. That's what dreams and flashback are for...

Comment

What if Rumple has become - The Wizard? That would be a cool twist....

Comment

Interesting...maybe realizing he hasn't died he tries to re-invent himself using what he knows about practical magic even though he is no longer the dark one or possess any actual magic.

Comment

"I am the great and powerful Oz ... dearie"

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                          with the clip of the wicked witch what if he winds up being in Oz? and like you said a peasant and not the dark one? In that case they can make him the cowardly lion looking for courage or in this case a way to retrieve his powers.
                          That fits? They always talk about Rumple being a coward.

But, I would kind of hate for him to be yet ANOTHER character

Wasn't Victor/Dr. Whale hinted at being The Wizard, though?

Comment

Well didn't the smoke they disappeared with, sort of twirl like a tornado???

spotteddog
                            "I am the great and powerful Oz ... dearie"

hahahahahaha

Comment

Hey, you know who would make a better Wizard than Rumple? His father !! He fits the Wizard (con man) more accurately. What if the dagger killed Pan and killed The Dark One, but father and son survived and ended up in Oz?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎