Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Going Home?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are we going to survive until March?! How long are they filming btw? Considering Ginnifer's pregnancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
      Why couldn't Snow and Charming go with Emma like Henry did? And Regina could have given them new memories?
      They couldn't go past the the line and I think the "rule" was that everyone the original curse moved to Storybrooke was forced to go back.

Originally posted by Anu
      How are we going to survive until March?! How long are they filming btw? Considering Ginnifer's pregnancy.
      That is a ridiculously long wait isn't it? I imagine they'll be working that into the show seeing as we've gone a year forward it should be easy enough to do.

Originally posted by Degobunny
      Yep Wonderland has 5 more episodes possible more..
      With its ratings it'll probably be these last five and done. Still don't know why they didn't just have a "Once Upon A Time" block on Sunday though neither show would've benefited with starting at 9PM having OUATIW on Thursdays did it no favors.
      Last edited by PHOENIXZERO; 12-22-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

A bit late to the party here... the holidays had me completely forgetting that I hadn't seen the Once Upon A Time midseason finale! So, I had a treat today.

Some thoughts:

- Jared Gilmore is a nice kid but he was kind of not good as Peter Pan in Henry's body.

- Are Rumple and his dad gone for good?

- Did they seriously have a flashback to 2011 and expect us not to notice that Henry is totally older there?

- This episode felt like a series finale. Which is weird, since we're only in the middle of Season 3.

- But then again, it did get me curious what happens next. So, there's that.

Still not totally sure I liked it all around, but, it was a heck of a lot better than the end of Season 2 or even the midseason finale for 2.

Comment

- Well I think Robbie was a better Henry than Jared was a Pan, but Jared was OK - I guess

- No way that Rumple is gone. Some people think that we will only see Rumple in flashbacks now - not me. I think the showrunners would have said something. And OUAT without Robert would be a much lesser show. Hell, I am not even totally convinced that we have seen the last of Peter/Robbie.

- Hah - I think Jared aging and growing is about to become a big problem for OUAT

- All in all I really liked the episode, specifically as a set up for arc #2. So many "what now" moments.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
            - Hah - I think Jared aging and growing is about to become a big problem for OUAT
            That's why [SPOILER]having Christopher Groham coming in as an adult Henry would work; sorry Jared. As many times as it's been mentioned...Christopher looks like an adult Henry. They would have to explain young Henry's disappearance but, that could easily be explained by magic or time-travel (I don't think they'll do the latter, though. Magic and fairy-tale stories are more than enough for this particular series. To add time travel would too much)[/SPOILER]

Comment

I don't see Jared going anywhere. I also think Gorham is only signed for a small number of episodes. But of course - I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎